The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

hey everybody...if u r wondering who i am...Im BRI from the 2004 Christmas Cruise boards...Gregg told me that he started this board so i thought i would see whats happenin' over here! (just like old times! postin' away!) lol i would really want to go on this cruise..but i think that my chances of going are pretty slim, since i may be going on another vacation...but what can i say? disney does it the best...i miss being on the Magic...! i sound weird but yea...is this cruise on the magic? hmmm? and the 2 stops at CC? sounds awesome...since the first time i've been there(the x-mas cruise) i didnt even get to go in the water...stupid fish! why did u have to ruin it for us?? lol

horsedude07 and cruzin'diver are two different people...just thought i would put my two sense worth!

well i'll ttyl...i'll check in...soon!

alicia-why dont u post over on the "old" christmas board anymore? its REALLY dead and i think im not gonna post on there anymore since nobody is EVER ON! yea...so u can PM me or email me...i think u should know the email by now! lol or IM me on AOL...ttyl

hey! its michelle from the 04 cruise! omg i miss u guys so much and ill do my best to go on the 06 cruise!
alicia u need to be a lil nicer... just bcuz someone is tall and skinny doesnt mean its gregg and evn if it is u dont have to be mean to thm. gregg is how i got on here...
hearts...

hearts the chellie said:
alicia u need to be a lil nicer... just bcuz someone is tall and skinny doesnt mean its gregg and evn if it is u dont have to be mean to thm.
hearts...

yeah listen to michelle cuz she's nice

BOYS & GIRLS this is not what the threads are for!!!!!!!!!!
NOW I will be taking care of Gregg on this whole matter some of you really need to grow up. AGAIN this thread is NOT FOR THIS USE!!!!!

enjoy the threads for what they are intended for.

have a good night.

hey! sry if i caused any trouble anyways hey jim! im gonna do my best to go on the 06 cruise! im willin to pay for myself i wanna go so bad.. anyways ill ttyl!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter