The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

Hi Divedude. I'm Tinkdancer's Mom. Most of the kids on this thread aren't posting because of school and assorted responsibilities, but they should be back eventually. There are teen divers here though, that dive with their Dads. Please PM my DH, Tinksdad, if you're planning on diving on this cruise. He can keep you posted on the dive plans. I'll PM you, too.

divedude said:
I am 17 years old, live in Alaska, and like to scuba dive.

Andy, are you 17 now or will you be 17 on this cruise???

i scuba dive also but i just got certified in october so i know i'm not to good at it but o well
and i live in MI.

Hey, and welcome to the boards, Andy! I'm Alicia, and I love to Scuba Dive. Actually, me, Gregg, and Matt all dive with our fathers. I am of course, the only girl so far, figures. I am going to be 15 on the cruise, so, yeah. :D

hey i'll be 16 on the cruise

and i think that i'll be diving on the cruise

and as of now the chances of me being able to go (i have to get and maintain a 4.0) are lookin' much better than they did a week ago

ok now off to the H.W. :p

Sure, Gregg. :rolleyes:

At least we were having fun when we were at the dances!

I'm going to be 15 on the cruise, woo hoo!

Good Morning Everbody! Brr, it's cold!

Hey, what is everybody's New Years resolutions, anyways?

wow i think our thread died... again

so how was everybodys day today (the day that you read this)
mine was not so kool i think i bombed an english test
and i have a german test on tuesday so i have to go studynow
bbs (be back soon)

eek you were on page 2, I had to do my friendly deed for the day, so here goes...bump

houdy guys/gilrs how are you

my name is James (Jim) and i'm going on this cruise

Hey, GreGg i have the same requirements as you i must get a 4.0 to go on this cruise but i hope that we both can accomplish this task

ok well im off now

hey people we have been on this page longer than a week we NEED to POST MORE!!!
if at all possible
ok now ttfn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter