The Official 05/27/06 Cruise Teen Board

Wow This Thread Is Dead!!!

People Lets Get Talking And For The Ones That Are Just Reading Then Join!!!

i wonder why??

maybe because i left???

o well

bye-bye

It's not because you left. Stop being egocentric.

I'm so happy! I am going to be 15 on the next cruise, it's so awesome. My mother even said that when I graduate, I can bring a friend with me on a cruise. :D

tinkdancer said:

matt and myself went through 4 pages in one day and its been three days for you 2 to go through 2 pages so...
i wasnt being 'egocentric' i was just stating a fact

horsedude07 said:
matt and myself went through 4 pages in one day and its been three days for you 2 to go through 2 pages so...
i wasnt being 'egocentric' i was just stating a fact
It's called all of us being busy Gregg. And that's not a fact.

tinkdancer said:

I'm so happy! I am going to be 15 on the next cruise, it's so awesome. My mother even said that when I graduate, I can bring a friend with me on a cruise. :D

Alicaia I will be 16 on the next cruise! :cool1:

Today was fun we had a sub so no test today!!! We also watched a movie on Shakespeare in Englash

We also have some new guys that are probably going to come onto the boards. Two 15 year olds, one 16 or 17, and a 19 year old girl I think. And the rest are guys, except for Jordan and Jared. Eep! But let me go to the adult board for more information.

Deck 1
Deck 2
Deck 5
dznyacct aka Kathy=5020 Kathy and Brian (40 somethings) one son Jake (15) Jakes friend Matt (15) late seating

Dancind aka Diana=5622 Diana and Kevin, DD Alicia (15) (Tindancer) late seating knows the top 3 reasons to move to FLA

Deck 6
subadiver aka Jim=6048/6049 Jim and Sharon (ScubaMom) DS Matt (16) DD Lisa (12) late seating Banfi abuser

lunsusie aka Susie=7067 Susie and Ds Andy (17) late seating

moocow35 aka Robin=7124 Robin and DD Aimee (19) early seating mean chick going on repo cruise without me!

BWVPam aka Pam=7503 Pam and Charles (40 somethings) DS Dale (15) DD Ashley (11) ) early seating

Deck 8
justmestace aka Stacey=8534 Stacey (48) and Jay(55 almost 56), DD Jordan (16) DS Jared (13) late seating ahem, likes to drink

Ah, there we go.

scuba matt said:
Alicaia I will be 16 on the next cruise! :cool1:

Ooh! How awesome!

Oh! And I am sooo happy you came to some of the dances! You didn't do anything, but at least you came! :D

tinkdancer said:
Oh! And I am sooo happy you came to some of the dances! You didn't do anything, but at least you came! :D
i was at most of them for like 20 min then they got boring so i left to go 'hang' with my more cool friends

tinkdancer said:
Deck 8
justmestace aka Stacey=8534 Stacey (48) and Jay(55 almost 56), DD Jordan (16) DS Jared (13) late seating ahem, likes to drink

Ah, there we go.
who likes to drink jared, jorden, jay, or stacy???????

Hello, my name is Andy and I will be going on this cruise.

I am 17 years old, live in Alaska, and like to scuba dive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter