The OFFICIAL ALL EGGS Thread. (Please see Post 118!)

i cant wait to find out wut is in the green ones and the black with red spots eggs :rolleyes:

in case u guys dont know how the eggs work it's like this. the guy who made them will change the name of the hatched egg picture to the egg picture name the code works kind of like an iframe

I heard this on another thread, but you can only have three eggs in your sig. That's because in the restrictions of a signature, you can only have three pics. and these eggs are considered pics.
Just so you know :)

I am glad your eggs finally hatched, I couldn't wait to see what they had inside! :)

To those adding new eggs, remember you must limit the number of graphics in your signature.

* You may have up to 3 graphic images, including sparkly signatures and countdowns
Each egg is a graphic image. ;)

Here is a link for additional signature information:
SIGNATURE GUIDELINES

Now we wait to see what hatches next! :Pinkbounc

I actually have a cool "smilie" that has the foot come down and smash it.
Guess I can't post here?

stejohno said:
i saw somebodys egg hatched and it was a round head on a stick body!! i think your signature will just change
Yeah that was from the month before.
your signature has to be changed you are only allowed three pics eggs count as pics srry

by the way technically i was the first one to have the eggs since i was collecting them from the beginning(check out my website below go to meet the nanoers)so it's me no captain brain i just didnt put it on dis because i thought that they werent allowed

dont copy me starmine! i was to be special somewhere on this planet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter