The OFFICIAL ALL EGGS Thread. (Please see Post 118!)

I've put mine on my website for everyone to see. I love mine!

When my Ticker reaches 0 I reckon I'll add another Egg in Freddy's Place.

mssocks said:
Oh great - I got a cute dragon and a killer tomato. Will let it up there a bit then put a February egg up.

I've refreshed my screen, deleted my cookies, deleted my temp internet files and I still just see eggs. What could I possibly be doing wrong?

I'm taking the eggs away FOREVER!!!!

Yes, dears. Sadly, the eggs will be taken away. You can thank ALL the impatient people who have been harassing the site over the past several days *nodnod*

That, my friends, is the message you will be seeing on the next Hatching Day if you don't stop complaining. You have been WARNED.

Anyways, why was the hatching so late, you ask? Well...
It's because the estimated date is not always the right one, you see. When a pregnant woman goes to see a doctor about her unborn child and wants to know the date the baby will be born, the doctor gives her an estimate, the date that he thinks the baby should be born. Of course, doctors are not always right. Sometimes the baby is born a few days before, or a few days after. Sometimes babies are born weeks or even months ahead of schedule! This same concept goes with eggs. Sometimes the eggs will hatch on the estimated date, sometimes not. Only nature can determine the exact date.

And now, for the real reason:
My flight was delayed :(
Yessir, blame the airlines for that one.

And thank you, Vera, for letting everyone know of the late hatching ^_^ (also, thanks for making some of the egg creatures :D)

For those of you who don't like what hatched out of your eggs, kindly obtain a sense of humor. Thank you.

Expect updates over the next few days, as they will be BIG ones :0

Click here for more news

I was just curious what people named their eggs. Mine are on my website for those who wants to know.

my eggs are named scrambled, but what does VMK have to do with breakfast?

hey you will survive it as a great singer once sang... LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: I'm so sorry to hear that it wont hatch but life really is never fair. I know that stinks but whatever I better shut up ok bye

pokemon_master said:
I've put mine on my website for everyone to see. I love mine!

When my Ticker reaches 0 I reckon I'll add another Egg in Freddy's Place.
What is your site by the way?

I got an evil pumpkin! And my dragon/demon/lizard thing is awesomefied!

Well, the dragon I call Burninator, and I guess the pumpkin I shall name jack-o-mutant.

I use photobucket. I believe there's a guide, but I'm not sure.
On photobucket after taking the screenshot, you copy the bottom link and paste it into the tread.
DogofDoom.jpg

Tell me that dog doesn't look like he's hiding someone in his stomach? BTW the text says "Remember, I'll eat you!"

I name mine by ppl in the movies like the 1 in the fridge right now is named Mickey ! let me go get him.................................................................Noooooooooooo He is gone where did he go ?! No ! his shell is in the trash ! He is gone... :rotfl:

I will name them........................I don't no,?????????,and .

Help, why does it still look like an egg to me?
Do I need to do anything to make it change?

Funniebunny said:
Help, why does it still look like an egg to me?
Do I need to do anything to make it change?

Check the faq page on the site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter