The Official Spring 2007 CP

Ill be there this spring as well. My arrival date isn't until January but Im 23 and another girl from my college is going as well and she is 24. So don't feel bad. You won't be alone.

Good to know :). When in January? I'm scheduled for January 15th.

Thanks for replying- I am actually taking the marketing class which is good. Do you know how intense the work was for the classes? I don't want to get too over my head and not be able to enjoy my time in the program. Thanks again! :wave2:

Last CP I took the Hospitality Management class, and it wasn't too bad with work. It was once a week, for about 4 hours. It wasn't too much extra work.

MizlurksaLot said:
Well, I actually am an undergrad. It's just that after two semesters of school at 18, it took me 5 years of working to decide what I actually wanted to major in. So I'm a 24yo undergrad. Can't be the only person who does that right :sad2: . Maybe I'm just one of the few who does that and applies for the CP :confused3 . It doesn't matter I can usually make friends with 18 year olds and with 70 year olds just as easily, just didn't want to be the only "old" person there :)

I'm sorta in the same boat. I just finished all my gen ed stuff and I'm going before I transfer to a university to get my BA and then possibly my masters. I'm 24 too and I have been so worried about my age but it looks like such a range of ages and everyone I talked to is so awesome no matter the age! Hope to see ya down there!!

MizlurksaLot said:
Good to know :). When in January? I'm scheduled for January 15th.
My check in day is january 10 but Ill be in Florida January 7 just to sort of hang out and see a couple of things before check in.

K I just posted this on the other thread but I'm gonna do it here in case the one with an answer isn't on both threads....

K another question from me. I was wondering if the badges are in fact pins or if they were those really cool new magnetic ones? I have one of those from another job and they're great and never move place. No holes in your clothes either.

And my 2nd question. I was doing some theraphy and shopping for some clothes to bring and got some really cute dress up capris that are pin striped and have a really cute matching button down shirt. Can I wear it to class or anything else I have to dress up for. I tried to decifer the website but they kind of contradict themselves. You're allowed to wear the dressy shorts so I don't understand why not capris. :confused3

Hey there.. everyone.. just wanted to let everyone know that i got into the Disney Program as well.. as a Transportation Cast Member! YAY, im excited and time is really flying.. i check in on Feb. 5! Im excited to meet all of you, and we all should deff. get together sometime and have dinner. My cousin lives in Orlando (toney McGee) just retired from the NFL.. so i talked to him to see if we could have some ppl over to his.. house.. or i guess u could castle! but yeh it would be fun. can't wait to meet you all.. is there anyone else doing the transportation role? or checking in feb. 5? :woohoo:

If you use facebook, there are several active groups there that are all going to the CP this spring. You should check it out.

I haven't been posting much on the board, but I'm reading many of the posts. Anyway, I just finished watching a special on the Travel Channel about Disney and the holidays... I'm really excited! I check in a month from tomorrow!! :yay:

I tried looking on facebook, but caint find any groups- do you know how I could get to them? :wave2:

Go to my groups, and then try typing in things like college program spring 2007, and wdwcp spring 2007.

ohana626 said:
I haven't been posting much on the board, but I'm reading many of the posts. Anyway, I just finished watching a special on the Travel Channel about Disney and the holidays... I'm really excited! I check in a month from tomorrow!! :yay:

Oh I tivoed that and plan to watch it after finals. I have been tivoing all those shows on there but they are seem to be pretty old. Boo. I just want to have a better idea before I go down there. I love the one about the undiscovered walt disney world. I haven't been down there in so long! 10 years!!

I just got accepted to the Spring Advantage Program!! I'm soo excited! my check in date is Jan 22...see you all down there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter