The Official Spring/Spring Advantage 2010 Thread!

Hello Everyone!!! my name is Samantha. even though im a senior in high school, i want to apply for the Spring 2010 college program. i put alot of thought into it and i really want to do it.

Hello Everyone!!! my name is Samantha. even though im a senior in high school, i want to apply for the Spring 2010 college program. i put alot of thought into it and i really want to do it.

Cool, same with me.

It looks like you're from Long Island!

Hey! I'm Stacey! I'm in the same boat as you as well! Hope you get to apply! I can't wait! Spring 2010 can't get here fast enough! What are you going to school for?

Hi all! I've been roaming around the College Board for a while since I found out about the CS, and I've just found this thread! My name is Amber, and I'm 17, a junior in high school. I plan to do the Spring 2010 CS. My parents have finally consented to let me do it, so I'm finding out as much info as I can!

Congratulations! I can't wait until I can apply. I started this thread because I was going to apply for Spring 2010. However, my parents want me to at least complete a year of school first... I don't know why.

So we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for Spring 2010.

Congratulations! I can't wait until I can apply. I started this thread because I was going to apply for Spring 2010. However, my parents want me to at least complete a year of school first... I don't know why.

So we'll see what happens. I'm hoping for Spring 2010.

Thanks! I'm completely ecstatic! But I'm sorry they want you to wait; hopefully you can convince them otherwise. I think my parents' attitudes are as long as I come home occasionally - enough to finish college - I'm good. ;) It's good to be understood.

Good luck convincing them to go with Spring!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm completely ecstatic! But I'm sorry they want you to wait; hopefully you can convince them otherwise. I think my parents' attitudes are as long as I come home occasionally - enough to finish college - I'm good. ;) It's good to be understood.

Good luck convincing them to go with Spring!!! :thumbsup2

Same with my parents. For some reason, they don't think I'll finish college... which is absurd.

Same with my parents. For some reason, they don't think I'll finish college... which is absurd.

Haha... so say you now... The program does tend to stop, severely-postpone, and relocate many college educations... You'll understand once you do it.

Not saying that you won't finish or won't want to, but it happens to many!!! :)

Haha... so say you now... The program does tend to stop, severely-postpone, and relocate many college educations... You'll understand once you do it.

Not saying that you won't finish or won't want to, but it happens to many!!! :)

Just don't tell my parents that.

Mum's the word ;)

Everyone's different though. A lot of people just transfer into UCF and do both school and Disney. It depends on the person though...

Mum's the word ;)

Everyone's different though. A lot of people just transfer into UCF and do both school and Disney. It depends on the person though...

I'm so afraid that's going to happen to me! The thing is, I'm doing really well in school right now, and if I don't come back all the work that I've done will be for nothing! I planned my schedule from freshman year (I'm a sophomore now) so that I could have a semester off, double major, and still finish in 4 years. If I get too attached to Disney, I don't think I could still pull that off, haha.

Yeah, I'm worried about being sucked into the Disney magic too soon, as well. I mean, I'm a ridiculous Disney addict, and once I get a taste of working at Disney, I'm not too sure I'll be able come back! :)

I'm actually not quite sure what I want to do yet.

I've wanted to do Computer Science - but I can't see myself programming all day. Graphic Design is something I've always wanted to do - I'm proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator... I think I might want to do some type of engineering.

I need to decide!!

I'm actually not quite sure what I want to do yet.

I've wanted to do Computer Science - but I can't see myself programming all day. Graphic Design is something I've always wanted to do - I'm proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator... I think I might want to do some type of engineering.

I need to decide!!

what school(s) did u apply to????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter