The Official VILLAS at DISNEYLAND HOTEL (Discovery Tower) Owners and Fans Info Thread

Those are balcony doors on the Duo rooms for sure!
That would be awesome!! I’ve put in a request for our duo studio with a balcony. We arrive 10/7 and are really excited about staying in a new place. All the times we‘ve been to WDW this is the closest we’ve come to staying close to an opening.

Does anyone know what's the parking situation? I keep hearing it's not included?

Also does anyone know what floor the on-site laundry facilities would be located? Will it be free? At WDW resorts those were free to use.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what's the parking situation? I keep hearing it's not included?
I'm 99% sure it's been confirmed by our guides (mine included) that at this time parking is included. This is likely coming up due to the Disneyland app (and most IT things at Disneyland vs WDW) being not as up to speed on the DVC side of things and the app will ask you to confirm # of cars @ 25 bucks a pop when you do your early check in.

It does this each time we stay at VGC and we have never had to pay. They even let us have a 3rd car free when we stayed at the VGC grand villa a few months ago as they said they wanted to help us out as the room fits 12 people.... No promises on that 3rd car though :)

Also does anyone know what floor the on-site laundry facilities would be located? Will it be free? At WDW resorts those were free to use.
Disney published a document that mentioned that parking charges MAY apply. The Internet decided then that “may” meant “will”, meanwhile, Disney, who in my estimation is in the best position to know, has insisted several times that they aren’t charging for parking at this time for guests staying on points (cash stays will absolutely pay for parking).

Disney published a document that mentioned that parking charges MAY apply. The Internet decided then that “may” meant “will”, meanwhile, Disney, who in my estimation is in the best position to know, has insisted several times that they aren’t charging for parking at this time for guests staying on points (cash stays will absolutely pay for parking).
I'm sure its just a place holder for If/when DisneylandForward comes & there is literally no parking near by... So I'm sure it'll be free for MANY years to come.

When booking the VDH from MS they have verbally stated that parking is included at this time, but may change in the future. The CM said this is the verbiage they’re using moving forward since circumstances might change in the future.

4 more days! Cannot wait to hear about / see pics from opening and beyond!

If anyone has a Standard view studio, please share what floor/ view you end up with!
I wonder how many people will show up to drop their bags at 5 or 6 AM to see if they can get "early" check in......

Excited for all who get to enjoy the new tower soon. We'll be there in about a month.

Have they published a dues breakdown yet? It would be interesting to see if parking is in the dues like it is for the older resorts.

We are local, and I was hoping to check-in at 7AM — DW will likely veto my plan :sad2:
We are in the same boat. they can't claim the room is not ready. I assume we will get there about 10, thinking big lines if we go too early

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter