The Official "Wish Upon A DIS" Thread

Ok, so my dream falls more under the category of fantasy....It's a long one....
I would love to renew my wedding vows on the beach at the Poly with Cinderella's castle in the background. Of course we would have bride & groom Mickey & Minnie ears on. My DS & DD would walk me down the aisle. After the ceremony, we would go to breakfast at Ohana. Then we would go back down to the beach, where we would have cake & champagne followed by our "first dance". Then we would have a photo session with all of the characters. We would then take the boat over to the MK where we would spend the day in the park. We would buy balloons for every child in the park, just to spread our happiness. After Wishes, we would spend the night in the Castle Suite. We would have breakfast at CRT the next morning. We would spend the rest of the week park hopping from the Poly, followed by a weeklong Disney Cruise:cloud9: I figure if You're gonna dream, dream big!

Ok, so my dream falls more under the category of fantasy....It's a long one....
I would love to renew my wedding vows on the beach at the Poly with Cinderella's castle in the background. Of course we would have bride & groom Mickey & Minnie ears on. My DS & DD would walk me down the aisle. After the ceremony, we would go to breakfast at Ohana. Then we would go back down to the beach, where we would have cake & champagne followed by our "first dance". Then we would have a photo session with all of the characters. We would then take the boat over to the MK where we would spend the day in the park. We would buy balloons for every child in the park, just to spread our happiness. After Wishes, we would spend the night in the Castle Suite. We would have breakfast at CRT the next morning. We would spend the rest of the week park hopping from the Poly, followed by a weeklong Disney Cruise:cloud9: I figure if You're gonna dream, dream big!

This is a great one! Hope it comes true. I love the idea of buying balloons for kids!

my biggest wish is coming true - we're actually going to WDW! I've never been (and my mom hasn't either) so just getting to go is a dream come true.

beyond that, my wish would be that my dad will be able to do all of the walking and enjoy everything without being in too much pain or pushing himself too hard.

and I want a picture with the Mary Poppins penguin!

(well, and the YOAMD special ears!)

but even if none of the extras happen, I'm thrilled to get to go with both of my parents and I know it's going to be amazing!

We leave in 19 days. I have a wish for each of us, and would be thrilled if any were granted.

DD15 - a night in the castle
DD10 - dream fastpass
DH - a magical memory at Star Wars weekend
Myself - a wonderful, memoriable trip, filled with love n happiness

My wish is to be able to take my whole family to WDW (most of which have never been to FL, let alone WDW)...I am a married 36 year old mother of 3 children who LOVE WDW...I would like to see my children share the magic with their grandparents, aunts, uncles, and great-grandparents...WDW is such a magical place and my parents have never been (they think it is only for kids...can you believe it!!??) My dad had very serious back problems (due to a hit and run by a drunk driver) and my grandfather had a stroke 3 years ago and needs around the clock care...I think it would be the most precious gift I could ever receive to have all of the grandparents watch the reactions of all of their grandchildren at WDW...I just can't express in words how important this is to me. However, I do not think that this dream will ever happen...my husband & I do not have the financial means to afford to take everyone and with my father being on disability due to his back injuries there is no way they can afford to even pay for their own trip....maybe one day I will hit the lotto....all of my family members know if I do the first thing I will buy is a trip for all of us...they think I am nuts but I am very serious!! Oh, well...until I hit the lotto I guess I will keeo on dreaming:wizard:

My wish is to someday to be able to afford a DVC membership,and another wish I have is actually for my DD.When were in MGM in March,it was our last day there she was presented with the YOAMD lanyard and pins,the look on her little face was priceless.That whole day she wouldn't let it out of her sight,well the next day we left for home and we were in SC before I realized I couldn't find it.Well when we got home to NJ,I tore every bag and suitcase apart.Nothing,I called the hotel and they couldn't find it,I felt so bad for her.Well my wish is to try and win her another lanyard and pins.

I may be able to help you out...I will check and see but I think that I have an extra pin/lanyard set...pm me. :wizard:

This is a hard once since my wish is already coming true. I get to have a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding with my friends and family there.

My wish is that my parents and future inlaws do not kill each other. Wishful thinking, I know. :scared:

This is a hard once since my wish is already coming true. I get to have a Disney Fairy Tale Wedding with my friends and family there.

My wish is that my parents and future inlaws do not kill each other. Wishful thinking, I know. :scared:

Lots of pixie dust for your wedding!! And beyond! pixiedust:

OK, here's a Disney wish and it's a big one!

The Ultimate Dream Vacation

One month (I did say DREAM right?) stay in the Presidential Suite at GF, WITH...

- Personal butler/concierge service, as we take our breakfast on the balcony we decide what to do for the day...parks, golf, tours, spa, etc. all arranged with no more than an hour's notice.

- Personal chauffeured car service. No buses for us on this vacation! Drop off and pick up right at the entrance for any location.

- 24hr. room service, just in case...

- Permanent FastPass card for every ride.

- Personal shopping assistant. Never see a package or check-out line.

- Dinner reservations when and where we want. No hassles.

- Private relaxation area at water parks, with wait staff of course.

- Prime viewing locations for parades, fireworks, shows, etc.

- Meet and greet actors, imagineers, and all the outstanding cast members that make Disney magical.

- Personally, I'd like to press the button to launch the fireworks!

- Early morning photo shoot with characters at the parks...no crowds in the background!

All of this would be complimentary of course...I did mention that I was dreaming right?:lmao:

I really want the DVC membership! I'd also take a cruise for my family, or a Disney vacation for my family and up to 12 people of my choice! But on a more realistic note, I really want those pins and lanyards! ;) I won ears already, so here's hoping my postcards get pulled for lanyards or I get them in September!

My disney wish would be to spend in the MK riding the HM and POC with my daddy and listen to him sing the songs really loudly and off key.

My disney wish would be to buy into DVC and travel to Disney with those points several times per year. . ..ahhhhh dreams!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:
Lesley

Here is my wish, please bare with me there is a story behind it. I wrote this on another board to thank Cinderalla but for her and my Wish both to come true would be the ultimate in my eyes and my father looking down on me.

Now, we all know these people do a wonderful job and a remarkable gift is what they gave to me last Sept. 2006, but to I have to go back to where it all began when I was just a little girl.

I was adpoted at the age of 6weeks old to a family lets just say that needed alot of help. growing up I remember alot of things one of them being my father being very ill well before taking us on vacations here and there but the most important vacation and the last vacation that I would spend with my father whom I loved more than life was at DisneyWorld. I remember us walking into MK and down Mainstreet and meeting Cinderalla herself, now this is when i was very very young and i remember certain things about the MK not all. I remember most my father walking me all over and meeting different people and charactors but Cinderalla was the one that stands out to me. My father told me one day that I would be just like her and I would find my prince one day just as Cinderalla and marry him at the Castle just as Cinderalla. As the days and weeks went on my father found out that he had cancer and would not live and put a brave front on infront for me and as I watched my father die in front of me I knew that one day I would be with him again.

Growing up without my father definately had an impact on my life and my certain choices as we all do some good some bad but in the end I am very happy with how my life has turned out it has made me stronger. I am a retired pro-wrestler (due to a stroke & also had breast cancer)and have done many other things in my life that I know my father would be so proud of even finding my Biological family in which my biological father has since past away and my adoptive mother has also. Last Sept. 2006 was my first trip back to WDW and it was very exciting and emotional at the same time. As I walked into the MK I felt a tear at my heart and as we (my boyfriend of 3yrs) walked down Main Street I started to cry and then we walked closer to the Castle just as my father and I did when I was a little girl. Remembering what my father had told me I looked at my boyfriend and said we had to see Cinderalla now, so off to Toontown. While we waited line my heart was beating so fast and so hard I thought I would have a heart attack right there, as we went through the doors and I got a to see her for the first time in over 35yrs I couldn't not hold my emotions back any longer but what was so weird that at that same moment that I meet Cinderalla I felt my Father there with us again.

I was explaining this to Cinderalla why I was crying (of course giving her the short version) and she held me and told me that everything would be okay and that it was okay to cry and feel emtional. She even said that someday I would be granted my wish (I know that probably wasn't true I understand they say things to make you feel better).

From that moment and through our entire stay I felt my father's presence with me which I haven't been able to feel since his death. Now don't get me wrong I am not a crazy person or anything like that but it was just a weird feeling I had.

For that special moment with Cinderalla I owe her a HUGE Thank you she was extremly helpful and understanding with me and for someone who was at that time 39 yrs old to just start to cry like a baby in front of her and she was just such a pleasant human being and I will never forget you kindness.

My Wish if ever it came true would be to have the carriage bring to my Prince and be married in front of the Castle with Cinderalla and Prince Charming with us and everyone who would want to be apart of our wonderful day. I can see it now myself in this beautiful carriage being brought down Main Street towards the Castle and getting out with the help of Prince Charming and walking up the staircase to my Prince Charming and coming together as one; with my father's presence there its the perfect place to do it since its that last place I remember my father I holding each other. I just hope this will be the year that my dbf finally POPs the question and we can get married (maybe this year).

Nancy Ann Bright

My ultimate Disney dream is to propose to the one I love on the steps of the castle during Wishes & to marry this person at the Wedding Pavillion.

I'd love to stay at the castle, that would be amazing.

Otherwise i'd love to take a picture with Eeyore & Cinderella together....with my Cinderella.

Hey, you did say Disney DREAMS & those are mine.

I just found this thread and thought it was really neat. My wish is for my late DD Clarke who passed away this past February. Clarke was truly a Disney "freak" her word, not mine. We have been to WDW, DL and DCL many times in the past. We also have a trip planned for July of this year--which just won't be the same without my Clarke. Anyway, Clarke's biggest dream was to be an entertainer on DCL or either the Cruise Director. My wish for her would be to have a Disney Cruise Line Employee name tag. I am going to redecorate her room to look like one of the staterooms on the ship. I know that she would have loved that, and also it would be a lovely place to just sit and remember all the great times we have had at Disney.

I just found this thread and thought it was really neat. My wish is for my late DD Clarke who passed away this past February. Clarke was truly a Disney "freak" her word, not mine. We have been to WDW, DL and DCL many times in the past. We also have a trip planned for July of this year--which just won't be the same without my Clarke. Anyway, Clarke's biggest dream was to be an entertainer on DCL or either the Cruise Director. My wish for her would be to have a Disney Cruise Line Employee name tag. I am going to redecorate her room to look like one of the staterooms on the ship. I know that she would have loved that, and also it would be a lovely place to just sit and remember all the great times we have had at Disney.

God Bless you. I know she is looking down on you and smiling. Just know that she loves you and she is okay.:angel:

Such beautiful wishes! Huge hugs to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

My big wish is the one so many of us have of DVC ownership or all expense paid trip to all the parks.

Another big dream is a stay in even the most basic room at DLH would be lovely since I have wanted to stay there since I was a little kid, but we only lived an hour drive away so it was never practical, which is why I am so excited to be staying at the Poly in October for my Birthday!!:cheer2:

My small dream might seem silly to some people but I would love to get to go into Club 33 and to be able to even buy the special Club 33 ears. I have gotten to peek in the lobby and that was so exciting!! I have tried to go to events that had dinner there but they tend to be either sold out or $2000 a person. When I saw a family with the Club ears my heart just skipped a beat I wanted some so bad. I don't even need to eat there I just would love to say I have been in there. Yes its odd but its something from my childhood I have always wanted to do, just get to go through that "special" door.

For an all expense paid 7 day/hoppers at the Pop Century with Fast Passes each day for my family of 4!!:cool1:

is for my non-Disney-loving dh (gasp - horrors! yes, there are such creatures out there, unfortunately!) to have such a good time on our trip to WDW in August, that he'll consider taking our boys again sometime!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter