The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Love all the photos!!

Does anyone have a photo of the current bus schedule? I'd love to see it!

We may end up cancelling our trip and rebooking for next year to come with family. If that's the case, I want to stay here with a 3 or 4 bdrm. The cost would just be too much for 2 rooms at a moderate. I need to convince my husband to stay off-site. He really liked Disney transportation and does not want to rent a car.

This is the bus schedule from summer 2010.

1101.jpg

1103.jpg

1104.jpg

1106.jpg

1105.jpg

1102.jpg

1100.jpg

1099.jpg

Any pics of 2 bedroom presidential units in tower 6?

I would also be interested to see the lake views from this tower.
:goodvibes

I'm so excited! 6 weeks to go! :cool1:

Keep the pictures coming!...like some of a 3 bedroom non-presidential...lol
popcorn::

I wasn't familiar with this resort and it looks beautiful. Do all of the rooms have interior entrances to the rooms? Also, what is the new hotel being built, or is it a new building for this resort?

I wasn't familiar with this resort and it looks beautiful. Do all of the rooms have interior entrances to the rooms? Also, what is the new hotel being built, or is it a new building for this resort?

Yes, all rooms have their entrance via the internal corridors. The buildings themselves are access controlled via your room key. (Which also means that if you order food delivery (pizza/chinese/etc), you have to meet the delivery driver downstairs and outside the building. the only exception to this is the onsite restaurant.)

the New Hotel is the Wyndham Grand hotel at Bonnett Creek. I would provide the hotels' link, but the site appears to be broken currently. you can find the link via google.

Thanks so much for the information, I looked up the new hotel and it looks very nice. I will have to keep these places in mind for future trips if we stay offsite.

You got it :) We just got back from a 4 bedroom presidential and it was really amazing! We were in tower 3 facing the lake on the top floor (9th). We had a view of both Wishes and Illuminations which was awesome. Someone said our tower is due for refurbishment in March. It was definately a bit dated. We had a flat screen in the living room, but not the bedrooms. No surround sound or computer thingy on the wall. But really, it was stunning. I got it off ebay for $185 a night so it was a steal!

View from our balcony, this is wide angle so the Epcot ball is actually bigger:
IMG_7582-1.jpg

This is closer to the real size:
IMG_7585-1.jpg

More views.....
IMG_7586-1.jpg

IMG_7587-1.jpg

Fireworks view for Illuminations....pretty close to the actual size...
IMG_7531-1.jpg

Wide angle shot...
IMG_7527-1.jpg

IMG_7477-1.jpg

Pool view from our balcony...
IMG_7478-1.jpg

IMG_7479-1.jpg

And at night...
395641_10150512590448229_631828228_8947532_699960407_n-1.jpg

More to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter