The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Thanks to this board, I had a wonderful Disney vacation (cruise + WDW) and I'd like to contribute a few photos back to the community.

While my overall vacation was fantastic, our room in WBC was a bit of a disappointment. Perhaps my pictures here can help some of future folks to request what NOT to get at WBC... (please excuse our mess as I didn't get to take pics before we settled in):

Tower 4
Room #264 (3BR deluxe)

Tower 4:
IMG_3107.jpg

Hallway leading to our room at the end:
IMG_3084.jpg

Welcome to 264:
IMG_3086.jpg

Family Room area:
IMG_3091.jpg

Kitchen:
IMG_3090.jpg

Dining Room area next to kitchen:
IMG_3088.jpg

Room w/King Bed:
IMG_3092.jpg

Room w/two beds (we were in the middle of changing linen mid-stay):
IMG_3096.jpg

Part 2 coming!

Part 2

Bathroom #2:
IMG_3094.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

Now to my less-than-favorite part of our WBC experience... the lack of views:

From our balcony:
IMG_3087.jpg

From rooms:
IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3093.jpg

And to the least favorite:

Our extra guest who wouldn't go away:
IMG_3077.jpg

Part 3 coming!

Part 3: Out and About at WBC!

IMG_3108.jpg

Tower 5:
IMG_3106.jpg

Tower 6 pirate boat pool:
IMG_3098.jpg

Main Building pool:
IMG_3141.jpg

Lazy River at Main Building pool:
IMG_3142.jpg

Splash area near Main Building pool:
IMG_3144.jpg

Activities Bulletin:
IMG_3145.jpg

That's all folks! Hope the pictures help answer a few more of your questions about WBC.

Thanks for the great pictures you posted! We are booked there in October in a 2BR deluxe. As far as parking goes...what is the best building to request. I think that I read somewhere that building 6 would be good for that. Can you offer any information on the parking situation? We will be using our van instead of the shuttle, and I dont want to be parking far away from our room if at all possible. Thanks again for the great pictures. I am getting excited about our stay there!

They have plenty of parking all around the resort, no matter which tower you are at.

Thanks for the great pictures you posted! We are booked there in October in a 2BR deluxe. As far as parking goes...what is the best building to request. I think that I read somewhere that building 6 would be good for that. Can you offer any information on the parking situation? We will be using our van instead of the shuttle, and I dont want to be parking far away from our room if at all possible. Thanks again for the great pictures. I am getting excited about our stay there!

They have plenty of parking all around the resort, no matter which tower you are at.

Agreed.

I will mention that I enjoy Buildings 4-6 though due to the availability of the parking garages near the buildings. The garages make it less stressful to find a parking spot at the end of the day (Just turn into the garage instead of trying to find an open spot in the "open parking"), and there is a definite advantage to the shade provided by parking in the garage vs out in the hot Florida sun.

Agreed.

I will mention that I enjoy Buildings 4-6 though due to the availability of the parking garages near the buildings. The garages make it less stressful to find a parking spot at the end of the day (Just turn into the garage instead of trying to find an open spot in the "open parking"), and there is a definite advantage to the shade provided by parking in the garage vs out in the hot Florida sun.

Thanks so much! Do you have a recommendation which is better of buildings 4-6 as far as pools? We have a 4 yr old and being near a splash area as well as a zero entry pool would be great. My dd13 has seen the pirate pool in pictures and likes that one. I saw in shoogrrl's pictures that is building 6. Thanks for the help with suggestions!

Thanks so much! Do you have a recommendation which is better of buildings 4-6 as far as pools? We have a 4 yr old and being near a splash area as well as a zero entry pool would be great. My dd13 has seen the pirate pool in pictures and likes that one. I saw in shoogrrl's pictures that is building 6. Thanks for the help with suggestions!

I'd probably say either Towers 5 or 6, though honestly it doesn't really matter since towers 4 and 5 pretty much share their 2 pools.

There is a "regular" pool and the pool bar directly behind Tower 4.

Tower 5 has the zero entry lazy river (with fort) directly behind it. (the lazy river has an exit into the tower 4 pool area, and the pool bar is built into one side of the fort.)

tower 6 has the pirate ship lagoon pool with 2 zero entry areas. it also has an activity center in it complete with Wii and pool table... as well as some other perks. tower 6 however is mostly presidential units, so non-presidential units are on the lower half of the tower.

I'd probably say either Towers 5 or 6, though honestly it doesn't really matter since towers 4 and 5 pretty much share their 2 pools.

There is a "regular" pool and the pool bar directly behind Tower 4.

Tower 5 has the zero entry lazy river (with fort) directly behind it. (the lazy river has an exit into the tower 4 pool area, and the pool bar is built into one side of the fort.)

tower 6 has the pirate ship lagoon pool with 2 zero entry areas. it also has an activity center in it complete with Wii and pool table... as well as some other perks. tower 6 however is mostly presidential units, so non-presidential units are on the lower half of the tower.

Thanks for the heads up on that one! I definately want a higher floor:goodvibes Guess I will ask for tower 5. Do you know if there is a kids splash area near tower 5? You are a wealth of knowledge DCTooTall:goodvibes

Thanks for your pics, Shoogrrl.
Can't say as I blame you for not appreciating your uninvited guest.:scared1: I know they're part of the "landscape" in FL - but I sure wouldn't want to see 'em...
Glad your vacay was a good one.

Thanks for the heads up on that one! I definately want a higher floor:goodvibes Guess I will ask for tower 5. Do you know if there is a kids splash area near tower 5? You are a wealth of knowledge DCTooTall:goodvibes

There are 2 kids splash areas at the resort. 1 by the main building pool (and lazy river), and the other by Tower 3 (across the lake from building 5). Both aren't very far from Tower 5 and an easy walk around the lake path.

the zero entry area by the Tower 5 pool however is quite wide though, so depending on what kinda of splashing you expect your kid to enjoy, They may have a blast just splashing around in the shallows of the zero entry.

There are 2 kids splash areas at the resort. 1 by the main building pool (and lazy river), and the other by Tower 3 (across the lake from building 5). Both aren't very far from Tower 5 and an easy walk around the lake path.

the zero entry area by the Tower 5 pool however is quite wide though, so depending on what kinda of splashing you expect your kid to enjoy, They may have a blast just splashing around in the shallows of the zero entry.

Thanks! Is the "main building" building 6?

Thanks! Is the "main building" building 6?

no. The Main Building is between Towers 1 and 4 and is where the main lobby, checkin, and Activity centers are located. It's also one of the 2 shuttle stops.

no. The Main Building is between Towers 1 and 4 and is where the main lobby, checkin, and Activity centers are located. It's also one of the 2 shuttle stops.

Goodness...this is confusing. Is there a link for a labeled map of the resort somewhere? Thanks:)

About the closest/best one I can quickly locate...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114303

Even though it's not a "current" and completely accurate map of the resort, it's good enough to give you a general idea of building locations.

Thanks so much for that link and your help. Im going to study that map now....and I wont bother you with anymore questions tonight:goodvibes

Are the two beds that are together a full size or a twin size bed? Also is there a dish washer in the kitchen? I don' think I see one in the photos but thought I would ask. Heck, I don't have one at home so it wouldn't matter much to us!

Are the two beds that are together a full size or a twin size bed? Also is there a dish washer in the kitchen? I don' think I see one in the photos but thought I would ask. Heck, I don't have one at home so it wouldn't matter much to us!

The two beds room had full-sized beds. There is a dish washer in the kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter