The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

I got through level three in the new pirate's game!!! :cool1:

Now...how many hours left on that green car quest clock?? :rolleyes: :rotfl:

I have a long long long list but here's some from today :D

yay me, im in my first ride competition :D

( my hard drive was busted on the yeti competition )

yay me, I had great ideas for it :D

yay me, I had a fun day :D

SkittleLover said:
YAY ME! I am a VMK millionaire!! :cool1: :Pinkbounc :yay: I have been saving my credits and playing hours and hours of haunted mansion everyday and I finally did it!
1624os9.jpg

Welcome to the club. My hats off to you. I was able to play Fireworks to get my credits. Playing HM would have taken me a lot longer.

Yay me! I actually got the flag (in the new pirates game) and got it to the other side once! (of course the game crashed almost immediately, but still!) I must say I rocked at the old pirates, but I am an insignificant loser at Capture the Flag!

I completed the 4th of July quest WITHOUT the use of spoilers of any kind! I was surprised that I knew all of the answers well and that I found the quest wonderfully easy! :cool1:

Yay me I have my first team and my first ride compition :cheer2: (Slide in movies)

I finally earned fireworks magic!!! :cool1: I'm so excited! Great feeling to look at the score and see that it's over 240K! It was under 241K ;) , but it was all I needed! :thumbsup2 I was really concentrating this time. Yay me!!!

YAY ME- I am now so far into my hours for the green car quest, that I wonder why I even try! LOL

YAY ME- I finally got my room done for the Slide event! woot! :cool1:

kutekiley said:
WOW!!! congratulations!! I had exactly 5,500 then i played pirates and lost some then got some...so idk!

But my friend Style-dude and i achieved a goal together!Mostly me...I found them @_@Well im confusing you, we both REALLY wanted cowboy pants!Well he gave me some things to go trade and i added some of my rare, and today i got them when everyone else refused my offer...my friend HeyChillin posted my offer on the Fansite and within hours got a hit :)So me and Style share them...0_o... Ty Chillin!

ROFL!!! Your Signature is so funny :rotfl2: :lmao:

I got my pink tiki!!! I :love: my pink tiki ( gives a tiki hug )

YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yea, i forgot, i got a total of 3 surf pins :D

[ srry to spam: trading 2 for pirate 1/5 and green pirate throne ]

Yay Me!
I finally got to 65,000 on Jungle Cruise! :cool1: :cloud9:

I was using one of my old mules and got a blue crate and a pdf for a tent room to boot. :teeth:

cteddiesgirl said:
Yay Me!
I finally got to 65,000 on Jungle Cruise! :cool1: :cloud9:

I was using one of my old mules and got a blue crate and a pdf for a tent room to boot. :teeth:

Whoa thats what you get for getting that high? I'm going to try that.

I made 220000 at fireworks game ... I will manage to make 240 000 one day because when I was playing I though I did not very well

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter