The Official, "Yay Me" Thread.

BellHop58 said:
Whoa thats what you get for getting that high? I'm going to try that.
Just for making in the top 10 list, you get a pdf to take to the real parks to get the card & code for the tent room. Currently, you also get one of the blue crates. :)

Of course, I noticed later that :worship: Doc had to come along and put me in my 2nd place. :rotfl:

Well, I'm getting there inch by inch! 278,141...so close!!

Fireworks278141August3_2006.jpg

YAY ME!!! I finally got my room done!

Yay me! I had just finished some errands and logged in with my other character bubblesmic to buy popcorn pins and collect more blue boxes.
Well, guess what? I just reached my goal of 280,00 in fireworks! Woot! :cool1:
Too bad it wasn't on fan! :lmao: :confused3 :lmao:

Yay me!!
I just saved up enough credits AND more for the quest machine!! It was my goal to do this by Monday after I had a huge shopping spree earlier in the week. I thought I was fooling myself to start out with 2,000 credits and end up with 30,000 that same week...but I did it!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

TWO MORE YAY ME'S:
I just got a score of 232,000 on fireworks -- only 8,000 away from my first Firework pin!! Yayyyyy!
&
I got my princess crown I have been wanting!!

All of this in one day!! YAY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

all in on day

i got my new room finally
i got enough money to finish my suit
i got an astro orbitor lamp
i got a pirats thron
i finally got a girl freind
i got 4 magic pins
umm hmm o i can buy every thing in vmk like 2 times

and i think that is all

I just knew I should have had that green car quest ready to go....I just got 280,362 in fireworks! Highest score ever! Woot! :rotfl: Now to start that green car quest...Egad! I told myself I should have done it sooner... :cheer2:

280000Aug20_2006d.jpg
280000Aug20_2006a.jpg

well, this happened, idk, 4 weeks ago or something. BUT, it's a really good "YAY ME!" bc it was close to the end of water park week, and i was playing aqua fire. I spun the 3 generators and got exactly 16 and got inferno! But what also makes this "YAY ME!" a double whammy is that ppl said they weren't going to give inferno out on host games anymore! Now that, was pure luck.

Okay after almost two days non-stop. Fairy power has prevailed. I now have a fireworks magic pin. :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yay! I finally got fireworks magic! I practiced and practiced and finally got over 240,000...then won the game! Rats...

Then I played and played and played and two weeks later...FIREWORKS! Yay! :yay: :bounce: :cheer2:

Yay Me! My room is on the popular list and was second behing a host room this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter