The one Ride you have never been on is....

DFD

<font color=darkorchid>You know that feeling you g
after all this time that you have been going to WDW what is the one ride/show you have not been on???

In my case!!! Astro Orbiter :guilty:

I've never been on Astro Orbitor either, but for the sake of diversity:

Tomorrowland Speedway :)

that's funny...I haven't been on Astro Orbiter OR Goofy's Barnstormer. Never had the least interest in Astro Orbiter-always a line even when we go during January. And Goofy's Barnstormer...no little ones so we never go to that part of the park;)

Goofy's Barnstormer

Ohhhh I love bringing my nephew with me to WDW... my excuse to ride G'sB!!!

I've never been on Astro Orbitor either, but for the sake of diversity:

Tomorrowland Speedway :)

again Speedway is a must with GodSons... :) :thumbsup2

Never done Sounds Dangerous.

hmmmm I think I have done this... fell asleep the next time ...:rolleyes1

that's funny...I haven't been on Astro Orbiter OR Goofy's Barnstormer. Never had the least interest in Astro Orbiter-always a line even when we go during January. And Goofy's Barnstormer...no little ones so we never go to that part of the park;)

Tower of Terror

Oh No!!! when are you going ??? I should take you in!!! Its not that bad really... the best gift ever that a CM gave me when I turn hmmmm some age... was to let me sit in and for a dozen times :)

The Tiki Room.

Just did Mickey's Philharmonic a few weeks ago. DH and I have agreed to do something new and something we haven't done in a long while on each visit.

Never been on the Dumbo Ride..... told my DH I have to go on it next trip

Expedition Everest and Dinosaur
Mission Space
Rock n Roller Coaster
Tom Sawyer's Island

Firsts on our last trip were Ellen's Universe of Energy, Soarin, KimPossible, Stitch's Great Escape, Toy Story Mania, Voyage of the Little Mermaid

The Tiki Room.

Just did Mickey's Philharmonic a few weeks ago. DH and I have agreed to do something new and something we haven't done in a long while on each visit.

totally love this idea.. thats how I managed to say that now finally it is just Astro Orbiter that I have not done... :) I guess another reason why I am taking my time in doing this ride is.. I always have the excuse of "I did not get to do it this time... more reason to come back next time" :p

Mission Space. I chickened out. Twice

I did it the very 1st time it opened and never again... :faint:

The Tower of Terror. I'm absolutely petrified to go on.

you and janpluto!!! we need intervention!!!

Never been on the Dumbo Ride..... told my DH I have to go on it next trip

Oh Not Dumbo!!!! gotta do it!!

Expedition Everest and Dinosaur
Mission Space
Rock n Roller Coaster
Tom Sawyer's Island

Firsts on our last trip were Ellen's Universe of Energy, Soarin, KimPossible, Stitch's Great Escape, Toy Story Mania, Voyage of the Little Mermaid
:goodvibes

Maelstrom

cute ride esp'ly when it is nice and hot.. or do it during food and wine after a few sips.. :lmao: it will be very thrilling!

Tower of Terror!
My husband went on it at DCA and said it wasn't bad. I don't think I have the stomach for it. I MIGHT go on it on our upcoming trip, but that is a big MIGHT!

Tower of Terror!
My husband went on it at DCA and said it wasn't bad. I don't think I have the stomach for it. I MIGHT go on it on our upcoming trip, but that is a big MIGHT!

do it .. do it.. do it... :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter