The one Ride you have never been on is....

Innoventions...walked through many times, even used the restrooms there but never stopped to really "do" anything...in either building.

Never hunted down Ms. De-Vine but think that will be on my short list next time I go, if she's still there by then.

Mission Space (scared)
Tiki Room
Anything at Animal Kingdom.... the one park I havent been to yet:sad1:

I love dumbo and I went on Tower of Terror once but never again. don't really like heights but it was worth it just to say I DID IT!!!:cheer2:

Stitch's Great Escape. And from some of the reviews/feedback I've read surrounding this attraction...I don't think I'll be losing any sleep over missing out on it. ;)

Kali River Rapids . I plan on doing this one on my next visit .

Make sure you wear a poncho. The rule of Kali is, whoever is not wearing a poncho is the person who gets a large wall of water on them.

Trust me - I know this from experience.:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

Make sure you wear a poncho. The rule of Kali is, whoever is not wearing a poncho is the person who gets a large wall of water on them.

Trust me - I know this from experience.:rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

totally agree... I never get good chances with KR!!

Well, theres about three, but you said one, so the one I have never been on and do not ever care to go on is Tomorrowland Speedway.
(I kinda wish they'd take the smelly thing out and replace it with something more Disney themed, but I do know that the kids like it!)

I absolutely refuse to go on Mission Space. It scares me a lot. I keep thinking I might have one of those pre existing heart conditions and the ride will do me in.

There is a few, I will only list the ones I intend on trying this time LOL
Splash Mountain
BTMRR
Mission Space
Tower of Terror

well actually let me post what i have not done and will not do
Expedition everest
primeval whirl
rock n roller coaster

Believe it or not, the Main Street Vehicles. Guess I was always enjoying the sidewalks, shops, etc. Never actually hopped on the vehicles. :sad1:

Also:

Aladdin's Magic Carpets (no desire to)
TSM - haven't been there since it opened.:sad2:

Splash Mountain...I know, I know! Maybe next time :goodvibes

I absolutely refuse to go on Mission Space. It scares me a lot. I keep thinking I might have one of those pre existing heart conditions and the ride will do me in.
:welcome: to the Dis...
Astro Orbiter :confused3
:welcome: to the Dis..

woohooo am not the only one :p

Splash Mountain...I know, I know! Maybe next time :goodvibes

where abouts in Florida.. come play with us next week will even hold your hand :P

Thanks to everyone who submitted me their list of what they won't be in line for. It's nice to know I can count on each of you to help keep my wait times to a minimum.:rotfl2::woohoo::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter