The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

About dang time!

Quick glance -- I'm here for that Halloween rocky road sundae thing at Gibson Girl, gimme! Holy moly that Donald popcorn bucket though!! 😍 Why does it say the zero bucket is new though, is it different than the one from a few years back?

Not much of the savory stuff is grabbing my attention but I'm always happy to try a new cookie..or two.

Yes, the Donald Sipper is a must have!! Doubt we'll be lucky enough to get one on our trip (Halloween weekend).

About dang time!

Quick glance -- I'm here for that Halloween rocky road sundae thing at Gibson Girl, gimme! Holy moly that Donald popcorn bucket sipper though!! 😍 Why does it say the zero bucket is new though, is it different than the one from a few years back?

Not much of the savory stuff is grabbing my attention but I'm always happy to try a new cookie..or two.
I THINK the Zero and Mickey ones are new in that they Glow in the dark now

Thanks for sharing! Lots of very interesting foods and treats - if I’m still able to make use of my trip next month I’ll happily be trying some of the pumpkin flavored desserts, I love pumpkin! Bummer that there isn’t more specialty food listed for Oogie Boogie, but I assume the usual Halloween food will still be available in the park to try.
The ghost pepper nachos are so tempting. And here I assumed if I ate at Lamplight I’d HAVE to get the lobster nachos….

Our trip is October 11th and man I hope that sipper lasts...

But if not I'm sure something else with catch my eye lmao!

Yeah, I'm not holding out hope for the Sipper for our Halloween weekend arrival. And like you said, I'm sure there will be MANY other things to keep my wallet busy.

Zero has been glow in the dark in previous years so that's not a new feature. There's an article from 2015 about him glowing in the dark.
The description said "light-up" for Zero and "glow in the dark" for Mickey. Has there been a light up Zero before? (I assume his nose?)

The description said "light-up" for Zero and "glow in the dark" for Mickey. Has there been a light up Zero before? (I assume his nose?)

Yes. It's been both. Light up and glow in the dark.

I have a Zero light up bucket from 2014 that does have a light up nose.
View attachment 698015

Yup. Was just coming in to add that I have the 2014 one on hand that just the nose lights up:

PXL_20220829_183653971.MP.jpg

And don't have a 2015 one anymore since I bought it for other people, but 2015 his nose glowed and he glowed in the dark. Article:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...t-disneyland-resort-walt-disney-world-resort/

So yeah, nothing new unless the overall design has changed :confused3 . Or maybe his house now glows in the dark lol

Yup. Was just coming in to add that I have the 2014 one on hand that just the nose lights up:

View attachment 698016

And don't have a 2015 one anymore since I bought it for other people, but 2015 his nose glowed and he glowed in the dark. Article:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...t-disneyland-resort-walt-disney-world-resort/

So yeah, nothing new unless the overall design has changed :confused3 . Or maybe his house now glows in the dark lol
Ohh he's cute! Thanks guys!

Something must’ve hit because Hungry Bear for Fant on 10/28 hit this morning and I actually scooped it up!
Think this means entertainment times have also dropped?

My planning anxiety is starting in lol. I just wish the first party would happen already so I can watch YouTube videos and make a game plan lol. I’m just impatient and hate not knowing 😂😂

I know! I'm trying not to spoil things but I did watch videos before we went to OBB last year. And I've been watching videos of the decor going up at both parks.

🎃 🎃 🎃

Finally info was leaked.

Was somewhat hard to read so I've transcribed. I wasn't 100% sure on two of them. Does it say Disney Ducks and Sinister Step and Repeat?

Treat or Treat Trails

Agatha Harkness: Ancient Sanctum Avengers Campus
Cruella: Hollywood Backlot Stage
Dr. Facilier: Golden Zephyr
Ernesto de la Cruz: Bountiful Valley Hideaway
Madame Mim: Hyperion Theater Courtyard
Maleficent: Soarin
Mother Gothel: near Grizzly Peak Trail
Oogie Boogie: Animation Lobby
Sid: Pixar Bandstand

Character Meets
Bruno: Grizzly Peak Trail
Classic Animated Friends: Pacific Wharf
Disney Ducks?: Carthay Circle
Heroic Encounters: Avengers Campus
Incredibles: Incredicoaster
Mickey and Minnie: Parade Gardens Park
Minnie, Daisy, Clarabelle as Sanderson Sisters: Hollywood Land
Swashbuckling Sidekicks: Pacific Wharf
Sinister Step and Repeat?: Grizzly Trail Water Wheel
Pixar Pals; Near Poultry Palace
Residents of Cars Land: Cozy Cone Motel

New characters: Ernesto, Madame Mim, Mother Gothel, Bruno, Minnie/Daisy/Clarabelle as Sanderson Sisters

I hate how they just vaguely say: Swashbuckling Sidekicks. I'd like to know who.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter