• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

If anyone going to the party takes a picture of the map I would love to add it to the first pages. I will
Also look for some online today- and give credit of course..

Usually they're not too bad but since the first party (that's not a CM preview) of 2022 doesn't start for another few hours I don't know if we have a solid idea yet as to what overall capacity for this years party looks like etc. So keep an eye on the app for wait times tonight.

Thanks - I'll keep an eye out!

it's anyone live streaming from the party tonight?
I always look at YouTube for that, right now it looks like the account attractions live is streaming right now and is going to be streaming the party tonight. I tend to check an hour before hte party actual starts to see if any other YT people are streaming.

I would love to know what the average wait is to see Mickey, Daisy, and Clarabelle as the Sanderson sisters. I can tell from the livestreams that the line is insanely long but I don’t know how fast it’s moving.

Wondering if the best tactic is to start down by Pixar pier and work down to Hollywood land??

I think the sandersisters line is going to be fairly long all night... I'm going to have to try and decide if I want to try to get to them at the start of the party or towards the end.

Could anyone going tonight take note of the parade route? It's part of our party strategy for sat night (especially if it's starting near the little mermaid-is area.) Thanks and Happy partying!

I’m sure it may have been answered, but where exactly are Minnie, Daisy and Clarabelle? It’s hot on my must do list so I need to know where they are at and plan accordingly LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter