The Princess and The Frog PC game

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
In my computer cabinet I found The Princess And The Frog PC game and I was wondering if anyone ever played it before? In the game Tiana and Naveen are ready to open up Tiana's Palace and need your help setting it up getting ready for the grand opening. And to begin the game you make Tiana interact with the characters remembering scenes from the movie in chapter formats and each chapter had games and you could also pick up items such as food recipes outfits for Tiana songs for the band to play and more. This version was also on Nintendo Wii and was virtually the same game as the PC version but made for Nintendo Wii. This game of The Princess And The Frog was one of Disney's well-done games and features the same celebrity voice cast from the movie too. This game is very fun and really easy for younger children to play with some adult help but any The Princess and The Frog fan should like it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter