The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well I'm sure you'll do it this time :) if worse comes to worse get some phentermine, it really kills the appetite so you won't want to eat. Plus you'll be buzzing like a hummingbird on speed for a few hours.

Weird question, I know, but does anyone know a good product to make lips look fuller?

https://www.victoriassecret.com/bea...ias-secret?ProductID=317554&CatalogueType=OLS

I'm pretty sure I received the first version of this product when I was 12-13. It was the era of lip gloss, and it was all the rage. I remember it had an application wand, whereas this just looks like a tube.

I can say the original worked marginally. It created this kind of stinging, burning, tingly sensation (not unpleasant or painful) and, while ~glossing~ the lips, made them more pouty. (Poutier?) Like a half-swollen bee sting all over your lips, basically.

That said, I haven't used the one I linked, so can't say it's good. But there are lots of products out there that are in the same category intended to give lips a fuller appearance.

*trying to breathe life back into this board permanently so we always have active and long conversations* :stir:

what's your least favorite food, aaaand your favorite filmmaking studio outside of Disney/Pixar?

I'll go first :)

1) former picky eater. I will never overcome biscotti or anything with almond extract in it.
2) Studio Ghibli

I don't like Mexican food. It never sits well with my tummy.

As far as film studio. I'll have to go with old school MGM. Something about the golden age of Hollywood when you still had movie stars instead of insipid 'celebrities'

I'm a very adventurous eater, albeit very skinny so not much I can say, but I don't think I will ever touch Tofu again. Its purpose as a food baffles me.

Oh that's difficult, especially since a lot of my favorite franchises and film companies have been bought up by Disney (i.e. Lucasfilm, Marvel, Jim Henson, etc.) I'll say Warner Brothers then, mostly because they produced the Harry Potter franchise and that's my major reason for leaving Disney property when I'm there.

I'm a very adventurous eater, albeit very skinny so not much I can say, but I don't think I will ever touch Tofu again. Its purpose as a food baffles me.

Oh that's difficult, especially since a lot of my favorite franchises and film companies have been bought up by Disney (i.e. Lucasfilm, Marvel, Jim Henson, etc.) I'll say Warner Brothers then, mostly because they produced the Harry Potter franchise and that's my major reason for leaving Disney property when I'm there.

Skinny people are evil :P just kidding with ya. I had forgotten WB did Harry Potter and the Matrix.

Skinny people are evil :P just kidding with ya. I had forgotten WB did Harry Potter and the Matrix.

Lol, it's not like I try to be (for reals).

I'm also looking at DVDs of Singin' in the Rain and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. Both were distributed by Warner Brothers so I think there's A LOT we don't acknowledge.

Me always thinking I'm a nerd...

...then nerds actually show up and I realize I'm not.

Nah don't be disappointed. It wasn't cool to be nerdy until sometime recently. I'm not sure when nerd culture got mainstream. Used to be we just got beaten up and shoved in lockers.

What time of year do you think is best to go to WDW?

I've gone on spring break for the last 5 years. This year I went in May and I was seriously surprised at how low (comparatively) the crowd levels and wait time were. Also we had little to no wait times for the busses and no one grabbed my butt so it was the smoothest trip we've had.

Are other times of year even better in these regards?

Love it! Cope with it! it's mighty flattering.
LOL
I think every tigger i've taken a pic with has hugged me tighter than appropriate or squeeze my love handles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter