The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What time of year do you think is best to go to WDW?

I've gone on spring break for the last 5 years. This year I went in May and I was seriously surprised at how low (comparatively) the crowd levels and wait time were. Also we had little to no wait times for the busses and no one grabbed my butt so it was the smoothest trip we've had.

Are other times of year even better in these regards?

September or end of August is the best time IMO. It's so quiet. And Mickey's Not So Scary is happening, which is a huge bonus.

I normally go in Sept, I've also been in Dec and both times are good, but next year I'll be going the last week of April, so something new for me.

It just all depends. Really it does, If there is a good room deal I would take it, but on the free dining if you stay at a value room, its way better. I have three people in the room and the free dining would cost just as much as the room as out of pocket so...it works for me. I don't think its a great incentive to if you are staying at the deluxe though.

I've never stayed in a deluxe. I know they are nicer, but I'm not planning on being there, I do rope drop to close usually.

Good for you :) until this year I had never really realized just how close the contemporary was to MK

I normally go in Sept, I've also been in Dec and both times are good, but next year I'll be going the last week of April, so something new for me.

I couldn't knowingly go back to Disney for a vacation in December. It's so crazy. Never again. April is a lovely time tho. Weather is very nice (very little rain) and the crowds are not bad (except for Easter weekend).

I'm not sure when easter is next year, but I am looking forward to the lower crowds and such. My brother is going to try Jan.

Does anyone know what this is? I took the picture in the kawaii exhibit in the Japanese pavilion at Epcot and have no clue what anime it might be from.

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter