The Trip of Firsts, August 7-11 2021

wdwrule

DIS Veteran
Hello! We are a family of four… our two kids are in their late teens. We’ve gone to Disney almost every year since they were very little and have such fond memories there! We’ve always talked about doing a split stay at Disney with a day or two at Universal but didn’t want to squash our Disney time, so never did UO. However, now that the kids are older, etc, we wanted to try something different. Since we are all thrill roller coaster fans we thought we’d finally visit UO. And OMG so glad we did!!!

As noted in the title, this trip had many firsts with the visit to UO being the obvious one 😃. Some other firsts were Tony Hinds car service (with Tony himself!), becoming UO annual pass holders, staying a night in a lovely 2-bedroom suite at Dockside and staying club level (which we never thought we’d do in a million years) at PBH. Thanks to all on this board who helped us along the way because we were initially mega-confused planning UO when we had been so used to Disney. I put a lot of research into this trip (which for me is half the fun) and also watched many YouTube vlogs which helped as well.

To be continued…

Hello! We are a family of four… our two kids are in their late teens. We’ve gone to Disney almost every year since they were very little and have such fond memories there! We’ve always talked about doing a split stay at Disney with a day or two at Universal but didn’t want to squash our Disney time, so never did UO. However, now that the kids are older, etc, we wanted to try something different. Since we are all thrill roller coaster fans we thought we’d finally visit UO. And OMG so glad we did!!!

As noted in the title, this trip had many firsts with the visit to UO being the obvious one 😃. Some other firsts were Tony Hinds car service (with Tony himself!), becoming UO annual pass holders, staying a night in a lovely 2-bedroom suite at Dockside and staying club level (which we never thought we’d do in a million years) at PBH. Thanks to all on this board who helped us along the way because we were initially mega-confused planning UO when we had been so used to Disney. I put a lot of research into this trip (which for me is half the fun) and also watched many YouTube vlogs which helped as well.

To be continued…
Sounds awesome.

Newbie with writing trip reports (lol I guess another first) and I never wrote notes or anything so I think I’ll clump info into subjects and perhaps that can help someone else as well.

Travel: We flew Southwest and are getting much better with tight packing so we don’t have to check bags. To avoid checking bags, we each had a decent sized backpack as our personal item and a small suitcase as our carry-on. Once we boarded the plane, there were some harsh storms nearby and had to wait about 45 minutes 😒 but better safe than sorry. I had texted Tony while we waited and he thanked me for the update. He was there right as we stepped off the plane and had sent a welcome to Orlando text 😃. His directions were very easy via text as to where to meet him. There was plenty of room for us and our luggage in his Chrysler minivan. He is truly a gem as everyone refers to him on here! Such a sweet, happy guy! He said he had been following our flight info and saw about the storms. Departing at the end of our trip was just as easy. He texted us when he arrived at our hotel. Tony is very punctual and reliable. It was so cool to have him as our driver for both legs of our trip. It sounds like his other drivers are amazing as well. I told him he’s quite the celebrity on Disboards and he just humbly laughed and said he gets a lot of his referrals from there.

Up next, Dockside

Dockside: After being dropped off at Dockside, (I think it was around 4:30/5:00pm) I hopped in the very short line at the Universal ticket desk to receive our AP’s since they were already paid in full. This was a great convenience instead of waiting in long lines at the parks’ guest services. As I was doing this, hubby got in the check-in line which appeared long, but many staff were working check-in and I think he waited a total of just around 10 minutes. Room was ready and we headed up right away. It was in tower 1, on the 11th floor (I had requested high floor). We absolutely loved this room! It was a 2 bedroom suite with a good amount of space for us. I loved the little eating area with room for four to sit at and the extra bedroom made it so nice to spread out. We let our eldest sleep in the separate room with one bed which he got a kick out of. (Still have some guilt over him missing senior prom etc as he is a 2020 high school graduate… still waiting to rebook a Quebec City trip with him.) Anyways, he thought he was king of the hill! 😄

The room was very nice with great, large windows in each bedroom. We just couldn’t get over the size/square footage for the AP price… or even regular price. I’d highly recommend this room for families to be able to spread out a bit with a reasonable price. It was clean and suited our needs. I didn’t hear neighbors too much … I’ve heard several reports of paper thin walls. However, there was some weird industrial-like clunking above… maybe elevator noise or pipes, almost sounded like it was on the roof (and it wasn’t Christmas Eve haha). I brought foam earplugs which I almost put in but it eventually stopped.

Almost forgot to mention, we did grab some dinner from the food court there after we checked in. It was an easy process and they had plenty of seating. Chicken and waffles were good! Mac and cheese side was a big portion and gooey goodness. We then waited for the bus which didn’t take long to arrive. We were the last party to make it on the bus and it was packed! Every seat taken and aisle was filled with people standing. Reminded me of Disney buses pre-covid. We stopped at Surfside to let some people off and a couple of people on then were on our way. From Surfside it was only a few minutes it seemed to Citywalk. Security at Citywalk didn’t take long at all at that time of day/early evening. We pretty much breezed through. We stayed to park close then headed to the bus. I was nervous for outrageously long bus lines with park close but I was pleasantly surprised that there was no line at all!! We literally walked right on the bus that had maybe 6 or so other families already on it. After a few more minutes, the bus headed out.

The next morning we headed out early to PBH. Lots of families were utilizing the food court for breakfast but still plenty of seating and not terrible lines for food at the registers. This was maybe around 7:30am. We were going to get an Uber, but saw a Mears taxi there and he offered to take us. Rate was about same as Uber… I think 11 or 12 dollars.

Overall, we really enjoyed Dockside for the night. It was bright and cheery with a good beach vibe and decor. Lovely room! Late at night after returning from the park and grabbing a pizza from the food court, there was a bit of a line to wait in for the elevators. One or two were out of service though and being worked on so I think maybe that’s out of the norm.

Up next, Portofino Bay Hotel

Nice start to your trip with Tony!

I`m glad you enjoyed Dockside, we haven`t had too many reports from there yet, and good to hear the food court was decent too.

Look forward to reading more.....

I'm enjoying reading your report. Nice to hear more good things about Tony. I am using him for the first time In October.

Thanks all! Yes Tony was wonderful and so dependable. I’m so glad I got his referral from you all! Will definitely be booking him again.

We had a great experience with Dockside and truly loved the room. Would definitely stay there again. Although we got a bit spoiled walking to the parks with our own little security station from PBH later on in the trip. We discovered we really liked being in control of our own transportation. At any rate, we had a great experience at Dockside.

Will try to write about PBH later on tonight.

Thanks all! Yes Tony was wonderful and so dependable. I’m so glad I got his referral from you all! Will definitely be booking him again.

We had a great experience with Dockside and truly loved the room. Would definitely stay there again. Although we got a bit spoiled walking to the parks with our own little security station from PBH later on in the trip. We discovered we really liked being in control of our own transportation. At any rate, we had a great experience at Dockside.

Will try to write about PBH later on tonight.
Can’t wait to hear about PBH :thumbsup2

Portofino Bay Hotel (Club): Oh my, where to start on the beauty of this resort?! It was stunning! Being huge Disney fans and this was our first trip to UO, it felt like a little piece of Epcot here but more immersive and detailed. The resort had a calm atmosphere and you could hear soft Italian music throughout… even a live opera singer on the outside balcony each night! The smell of the lobby was divine! I was actually going to ask someone what scent was used but forgot. If they bottled it in a perfume I would have bought it!! I’ve bought Laila perfume sold at the Norway pavilion at Epcot in the past as I love that scent as well. Kind of like bringing a little piece of vacation back home with you 🥰.

When we arrived maybe around 8am or so, there were just two people ahead of me who were being assisted at check-in. (There were only 2 staff members working at the check in desk.) They were so pleasant and welcoming. Looking back at it, the check-in process took a bit of time at both resorts which I think is because of printing out the room key cards etc. Nothing crazy though or anything, just something I noticed. Throughout our trip, we sometimes noticed a very short line at check-in while other times, there seemed to be quite a line formed. Again, nothing crazy just seemed to be the luck of the draw with varying times of the day and/or 2 staff members vs 3 staff members. From what I’ve read on here, it seems like this happens everywhere. But, the staff were ALL wonderful and kind.

I will preface this by saying we never stayed club level before this and didn’t originally intend to. But then, I saw a club room open up with AP discounts during planning and started to think it might be worth it for the food and drink alone. Low and behold, it was!!

The room… wow, wow, wow! It was a deluxe 2 queen room on the 5th floor which I thought would be garden view and would’ve totally been fine. However, when I opened the curtain we were looking out onto the main Harbor Piazza!!! Bay view!! I was speechless! We ended up looking at that view so much throughout our trip… could even see nightly fireworks! There was also plenty of space in the room; suitcases easily fit in the big closet and we didn’t feel like we were tripping over each other. The bathroom was huge and I was glad to see that it was semi-compartmentalized since it had a separate door to the toilet area. The walk-in shower was huge! No tub, but we’re all shower people so it was perfect. We never had to text housekeeping for anything because they replaced toiletries and most of the towels every day (and made the beds daily along with emptying trash). We also felt like we were the only ones in our hallway. There weren’t any rooms across from us throughout the whole hallway (I think at the end of the hall there was a maintenance door or two) and the only other room on our side of the hall was a governor’s suite (super quiet so not sure if it was even occupied). I originally requested the West Wing area to be close to park walkways and boat dock. Later when I rebooked to a club room they explained that all of their club rooms are now in the Villa section so I was fine with that as it still looked close to the walkway and I assumed it would be fairly close to the lounge. I’m so glad we ended up in this section as it was pretty much central to everything. But you can’t go wrong in any section, it’s all gorgeous and each section has its own advantages.

Our walks to the park averaged 12-15 minutes. We only took the boat once. Either the boat line was too long to catch the next one or we just preferred the lovely serene walk while chatting amongst ourselves (which was the main reason we walked… we just really enjoyed this relaxing stroll which seemed mostly shaded and we liked being in control of our transportation so to speak). The mid-day walks got a bit hot but were tolerable. Of course, the morning and night walks felt better with the temperatures. Sounds silly, but these family walks that we had with the beautiful views are one of my favorite memories from the trip.

Getting late, so PBH to be continued 😌… Also I’ll try to eventually post some pics. I didn’t take a ton of pics with it being our first time here… I was trying to see everything through my own eyes and living the moment.

Portofino Bay Hotel (Club) continued:
Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. As stated we just loved our room and the whole resort in general. It was gorgeous inside and out.

I think I’ll write next about the club lounge in case it’ll help anyone. Apparently the original club lounge is currently under refurbishment so I don’t have anything to compare it to. Instead, it is now being held in the Tuscan ballrooms until I think sometime in December. There were 3 separate rooms in the same hallway. The first room has the food/beverage with staff and the other two rooms are seating areas with plenty of tables (most seated four) and a sofa and tv in each of these two rooms. Once checked in at the podium, you could enter the food room which was set up nicely and spaced out. The first table held eating utensils, napkins, some condiments, tea bags, yogurts and cereal/instant oatmeal cups. Then there was a refrigerated cooler filled with water bottles and cans of various soda (I believe coke products). The next table held more waters and I think more soda out of refrigeration along with fresh fruit such as apples and bananas. The following table held the charcuterie items, rolls and the main hot items (at ‘dinner’). This table was staffed and personally I love this setup as opposed to a buffet self serve station that I heard it used to be pre-covid. It just felt as though it would be cleaner and more hygienic this way 😉. If they ran out of an option from this table, they immediately brought out more. Breakfast at this table consisted of: various doughnuts and pastries, (I heard on a vlog or somewhere that the doughnuts were from Krispy Kreme, but they now told us they were from Doughnut King… and they were yummy, including the red velvet), bagels and bread (there were two big toasters to use self serve), hard-boiled eggs, and the hot items which consisted of egg/bacon sandwiches or egg salsa wraps (I feel like I’m forgetting some items). ‘Dinner’ at this table consisted of charcuterie items and a rotating hot menu which included a meat and at least one cooked/roasted veggie or veggie medley and a side like pasta or potato. We were impressed by the quality and variety of the menu items. The next table had the toasters and adorable mini jars of jams and honey in addition to butter etc. The last main table held large carafes of regular coffee, decaf, and hot water for tea or hot chocolate (Swiss Miss packets), mugs, cups, orange juice and apple juice. Again, I feel like I’m forgetting some things. We never entered the lounge during the mid day snack time due to livin it up at the parks full force 😁. ‘Dinner’ also included a separate table of different beers and wines such as white Zinfandel, cab, Pinot Grigio and I think one or two others. These were all included and most were usually a heavy pour 😍.We of course tipped each time. Lol the server… not tipped over. They also offered other liquors for an additional cost. The dessert time was I think from 8pm until 9:30pm every night. We didn’t make all of the dessert evenings but when we did, they were excellent! They always seemed to offer soft chocolate chip cookies and two other items. One of my favorites was a little dish of vanilla custard with vanilla bean flecks topped with fresh raspberries and blackberries and a little dollop of whipped cream. They also sometimes offered a little lemon tart and a raspberry tart. Again, I know I’m forgetting some of the desserts. Guess this is why I should’ve taken notes and/or more pics!

Overall we absolutely loved the offerings and convenience of the club lounge. We loved having a tea or coffee to take with us on our walk to the parks (and the water bottles of course). The staff there were all so kind and fun too! The lounge itself was never terribly busy unless we just happen to time it right. In fact, one time they closed off the second seating area room due to not needing it at the time. Only that one time did we see that happen though. In general it was a nice relaxing space. Sorry, I guess I ended up sounding long-winded about the offerings but I figure if this can help someone then great! I had a hard time trying to find out what was offered at the lounge during my trip planning and if it would’ve been worth it for our family. So I figured maybe this can help. For some families this might not be worth it at all (food/beverages) but for ours it was. We only reserved lunch at the parks and Citywalk and for us, the lounge’s breakfast and dinner/supper was plenty for us each day. We always said if we were still hungry, we’d grab a pizza or something but never needed to. We had a snack here and there but were stuffed most of the time (of course the heat probably aided with that too). Also, at anytime up until 10pm we could enter the lounge to grab water or soda… and I think the fruit was still out as well.

**I was just trying to post a pic of our view from the room… anyone know how to post a pic so it’s upright? It keeps flipping mine sideways 🤔
Once I figure out the pic mystery, I’ll post some then.

I’ll eventually post some pics of the resort. In the meantime, I think I’ll move on with some general restaurant reviews. But PBH was just WOW!

Up next, restaurant reviews from parks, resorts and Citywalk …

Last edited:
Portofino Bay Hotel (Club): Oh my, where to start on the beauty of this resort?! It was stunning! Being huge Disney fans and this was our first trip to UO, it felt like a little piece of Epcot here but more immersive and detailed. The resort had a calm atmosphere and you could hear soft Italian music throughout… even a live opera singer on the outside balcony each night! The smell of the lobby was divine! I was actually going to ask someone what scent was used but forgot. If they bottled it in a perfume I would have bought it!! I’ve bought Laila perfume sold at the Norway pavilion at Epcot in the past as I love that scent as well. Kind of like bringing a little piece of vacation back home with you 🥰.

When we arrived maybe around 8am or so, there were just two people ahead of me who were being assisted at check-in. (There were only 2 staff members working at the check in desk.) They were so pleasant and welcoming. Looking back at it, the check-in process took a bit of time at both resorts which I think is because of printing out the room key cards etc. Nothing crazy though or anything, just something I noticed. Throughout our trip, we sometimes noticed a very short line at check-in while other times, there seemed to be quite a line formed. Again, nothing crazy just seemed to be the luck of the draw with varying times of the day and/or 2 staff members vs 3 staff members. From what I’ve read on here, it seems like this happens everywhere. But, the staff were ALL wonderful and kind.

I will preface this by saying we never stayed club level before this and didn’t originally intend to. But then, I saw a club room open up with AP discounts during planning and started to think it might be worth it for the food and drink alone. Low and behold, it was!!

The room… wow, wow, wow! It was a deluxe 2 queen room on the 5th floor which I thought would be garden view and would’ve totally been fine. However, when I opened the curtain we were looking out onto the main Harbor Piazza!!! Bay view!! I was speechless! We ended up looking at that view so much throughout our trip… could even see nightly fireworks! There was also plenty of space in the room; suitcases easily fit in the big closet and we didn’t feel like we were tripping over each other. The bathroom was huge and I was glad to see that it was semi-compartmentalized since it had a separate door to the toilet area. The walk-in shower was huge! No tub, but we’re all shower people so it was perfect. We never had to text housekeeping for anything because they replaced toiletries and most of the towels every day (and made the beds daily along with emptying trash). We also felt like we were the only ones in our hallway. There weren’t any rooms across from us throughout the whole hallway (I think at the end of the hall there was a maintenance door or two) and the only other room on our side of the hall was a governor’s suite (super quiet so not sure if it was even occupied). I originally requested the West Wing area to be close to park walkways and boat dock. Later when I rebooked to a club room they explained that all of their club rooms are now in the Villa section so I was fine with that as it still looked close to the walkway and I assumed it would be fairly close to the lounge. I’m so glad we ended up in this section as it was pretty much central to everything. But you can’t go wrong in any section, it’s all gorgeous and each section has its own advantages.

Our walks to the park averaged 12-15 minutes. We only took the boat once. Either the boat line was too long to catch the next one or we just preferred the lovely serene walk while chatting amongst ourselves (which was the main reason we walked… we just really enjoyed this relaxing stroll which seemed mostly shaded and we liked being in control of our transportation so to speak). The mid-day walks got a bit hot but were tolerable. Of course, the morning and night walks felt better with the temperatures. Sounds silly, but these family walks that we had with the beautiful views are one of my favorite memories from the trip.

Getting late, so PBH to be continued 😌… Also I’ll try to eventually post some pics. I didn’t take a ton of pics with it being our first time here… I was trying to see everything through my own eyes and living the moment.
Really enjoying your trip report. We always stay at RP and I love the smell of the lobby. There is a website called parkscents (I would link it but I don't think it's allowed). They have a room spray called Royal Sapphire and it smells exactly like the lobby at Royal Pacific! I am obsessed with it! I'm not sure if they have one for PB. I'm looking forward to the rest of your report.

Really enjoying your trip report. We always stay at RP and I love the smell of the lobby. There is a website called parkscents (I would link it but I don't think it's allowed). They have a room spray called Royal Sapphire and it smells exactly like the lobby at Royal Pacific! I am obsessed with it! I'm not sure if they have one for PB. I'm looking forward to the rest of your report.
Oh thank you so much for this! I was just looking at their site… awesome scents! I wonder if Loews uses similar scents for all of their hotel lobbies? Maybe the Royal Sapphire will smell like the PBH lobby too. I could’ve sworn I read somewhere that Loews used the same for multiple resorts but worth a shot! Thanks!

By the way, I figured out through a bit of researching that if I turn down the brightness a little from my pics (that I have in my iPhone photo library), it’ll post them upright instead of turning them sideways. Hope this helps anyone who was having the same problem.

Enjoying your TR! Looking forward to more. :thumbsup2 I usually stay at Hard Rock, but the walking paths to and from the park are a favorite of mine as well, especially in the evening.

Enjoying your TR! Looking forward to more. :thumbsup2 I usually stay at Hard Rock, but the walking paths to and from the park are a favorite of mine as well, especially in the evening.
I think we’ve become a bit spoiled now with the walking paths to the parks and also love the minimal wait (if at all) at security. Currently booking a few short weekend trips and seeking out which resorts have walking paths to the parks.

Restaurants:
I really wish I would’ve taken more pics, but again, it was our first time at Universal so I think we were just soaking everything in. I think the only food item I took a pic of was our Toothsome sundae lol!

At Dockside, we ate in their food court shortly after we arrived since we were hungry for dinner. Between the four of us, most of us ordered the chicken and waffles and hubby had the tuna burger which was so yummy and fresh! The chicken and waffles were great and were a good portion. It came with a huge side (in our case, a heaping bowl of gooey Mac and cheese). We used the freestyle machines there as well. We had planned on purchasing the park refillable mugs but glad we didn’t. The four of us are big water drinkers and most of us ended up carrying in a disposable water bottle (that we got from the PBH lounge) to the parks each day. We would just quickly refill these bottles when needed at the parks’ freestyle machines with water. The bottles easily fit in our bags too so that wasn’t an issue with carrying them or room in lockers. Oh, and our son grabbed a pizza at Dockside after the parks that first night. It was good! He ate about half of it and the rest of us polished it off (even though we weren’t very hungry).

During the remainder of our stay, we had four dining reservations. We had breakfast and dinner at the lounge but made reservations for lunch each day. Glad we did as it was such a nice air conditioned break!

Our first reservation was at Toothsome. This place had such an awesome vibe to it and I loved the decor. We looked at all the yummy treats while awaiting our ‘table is ready’ text. When we went to our table we were greeted by Penelope and Jacques (I think that’s his name??). We saw them walking through the restaurant now and then during our meal. They were so funny and I loved listening to their conversation they were having amongst themselves! Between the four of us, we had a big salad, burger and chicken sandwich (daughter and I typically split meals when we’re out and are usually pretty full afterwards). We were so excited to be there between the atmosphere and the wonderful air conditioning that we didn’t even realize our food was taking a long time to come out. We didn’t realize it until our waitress came out and apologized. Our wonderful waitress came to our table and said she was sorry it was taking so long and that she was going to bring us some warm chocolate bread on the house. OMG that bread was so good! It was like the product of if a brownie and bread had a baby 😂. At any rate, everything was delicious! Now I will say, the main reason I made this reservation was because I wanted… no, I NEEDED one of those over the top milkshakes! Between being kind of full and looking over the dessert menus, I discovered the sundaes on the back of the menu. The sundaes looked very similar to the milkshakes as far as what was in them. Our waitress said the sundaes are about the size of a dinner plate. I figured this would be easier to share (and was surprisingly cheaper than the milkshake… maybe because you don’t get the plastic souvenir mug??). Anyways this was so delicious and the four of us couldn’t even finish it all! It was called ‘May Contain Nuts’: peanut butter ice cream, slice of chocolate pb pie, peanut brittle, pb sauce, pb cups, Reese’s pieces, peanuts and whipped cream. Here’s the one pic I took 😂

We really enjoyed Toothsome and will definitely return again.

Our second dining reservation was at Cowfish. We waited a bit for our text after we checked in out in the heat (then later realized there were a couple of benches inside behind the check in podium). Doh! We headed upstairs and were seated near the bar. This also was such a cool place! We ordered the Crab Rangoon dip and this was delicious!! We then ordered a burger and a bunch of rolls of sushi. Everything was excellent and fresh. Really no complaints here… well except our table was too high and it wasn’t adjustable so we all felt like toddlers sitting at a table 😂.

Our third reservation was at Finnegans. Again, awesome vibe but very busy inside. Daughter and I split a big salad, hubby had the Cobb salad and son had the chicken sandwich. These were all great and we were full afterwards. Oh and hubby surprised me with a wonderful gin drink while I washing my hands in the restroom. I think it was some kind of gin raspberry tea. It was incredible! We love our gin!!

Our fourth and last reservation was at Mythos. This was probably my favorite as far as atmosphere. Wow! Such a unique setting! It was beautiful inside (outside of course as well). We really felt like we were in an amazing cave. We had a great view out of a huge window. We ordered chicken pad Thai (one of son’s favorite foods), Greek salad and the big grilled cheese in tomato soup/bisque. Everything tasted great here as well. Such a cool experience!

We snacked here and there as well. The snack we had the most was definitely Butterbeer!!!! Holy cow! Sweet golden nectar from the heavens!!! Once I had it on arrival night, I craved it every day… ok every few hours. Between the four of us, we ordered several Butterbeers everyday. We would typically order two each time and share them, as they were big and rich. The frozen is my favorite, closely followed by the warm, then the original/cold. We also tried the Butterbeer fudge which was good but I don’t know if I’d get it again when there’s so many other great choices.

We also mobile ordered Voodoo doughnuts on two separate occasions. Highly recommend mobile ordering here… so easy and skip the line. They were so big and yummy. My son’s favorite was the Churro Stand doughnut. Prior to this he had been searching for churros with caramel sauce in the parks but could only find them with chocolate sauce which he said was just ok. The Churro Stand doughnut certainly fixed his craving!! He ended up getting it again on the second occasion. It was a cinnamon and sugar fluffy doughnut packed in the inside with dulce de leche!!! I had a bite and WOW! Definitely his favorite dessert of the trip. I had the ODB which was basically chocolate and peanut butter overload … loved it and salivating right now for it. Then, later on the trip I had the mobile app exclusive which was summer s’mores. This was excellent with mini marshmallows, graham and chocolate drizzle on top (this was a very thick layer 😁) and filled with chocolate cream 🤤. So good and rich! Others that were loved were blueberry, the maple bar, voodoo doll and more.

Almost forgot, a strawberry Nutella crepe was ordered at the crepe vendor and that was scrumptious as well! There may be a few snacks that I missed but the above were the most memorable.

Up next, Fun in the Parks…

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter