The Villas at Disneyland Tower DVC

I think there will be another direct price increase across the board before VDH goes on sale this fall or winter. $225pp with small incentives starting at 150 points. I don't think I'll be buying. Hopefully, 7 month availability will be good.

I think there will be another direct price increase across the board before VDH goes on sale this fall or winter. $225pp with small incentives starting at 150 points. I don't think I'll be buying. Hopefully, 7 month availability will be good.

If we buy resale for VGC, I'm bummed we won't be able to book VDH. But hopefully we could rent points or something if we want to try it out some day if we go that route.

I wish there was a way to be able to book both of the Disneyland DVC locations but I think the only ways are 1. If you already own VGC direct or 2. You buy VDH direct and luck out with getting a VGC room at the 7 month mark (which I heard is difficult.)

If we buy resale for VGC, I'm bummed we won't be able to book VDH. But hopefully we could rent points or something if we want to try it out some day if we go that route.

I wish there was a way to be able to book both of the Disneyland DVC locations but I think the only ways are 1. If you already own VGC direct or 2. You buy VDH direct and luck out with getting a VGC room at the 7 month mark (which I heard is difficult.)

https://www.dvchelp.com/page/the-villas-at-grand-californian-hotel-availability-charts

It's too early to tell what 7 month availability will be like at VDH. It's also too early to tell what the introduction of 350+ rooms at VDH will do (if any) to 7 month availability at VGC. I believe that VDH 7 month will be pretty good, at least the first couple of years when it's actively selling as Disney tends to declare more inventory than sold. On the other hand, I don't think VGC 7 month availability will change, just because of the sheer small size of VGC. The only way to ensure availability is to buy both VGC resale and VDH direct. Or, buy VGC resale and direct somewhere else cheaper. Or you can just say screw it, pay rack rate or stay in one of many decent good neighbor hotels nearby. Either way, you gotta pay to play, especially in Anaheim. I always say, the amount you enjoy Disney is directly proportional to the amount you spend.

I have no doubt that if Disney does go thru with this, there would be restrictions just like RIV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter