The walking dead amc #2

I kinda liked it. I like seeing our OG crew. I like JDM as an actor too but would not shed a tear if ol' Neegs gets the stabby stab from Beta or Alpha.

I agree that Carol likely let him out. No way would the others.

Some folks on my other forum are bent at Carol and her mission. They say she is selfish. But I have no problem with her wanting to take out the person who killed her son. I hope she is successful at whatever plan she has.

While I was watching I was wondering if Negan might be going back to being bad/enemy. I thought that would be a better direction for the writers to go since the fans will NEVER accept a redemption arc for the guy. But I see, now, as Anniemae said that he likely is an inside plant that Carol set up.

What was Daryl getting at with the discussion about Connie and it NOT being 'like that' and won't ever be 'like that'? And his vaguebooking it to Carol? Is he gay? Is he unable to be with a woman or something? Or gun shy due to all the death and destruction in the ZA and losing loved ones all the time?

Speaking of romance...thoughts on Eugene? With Rosita's call? And this new stranger lady? I wonder if Rosita is about to bite it.

Also, do we think Sadiq is a Manchurian candidate?

So I like all this stuff...don't want to see that new group anymore (that Connie is a part of...just want to see Connie. The rest can go away).

I kinda liked it. I like seeing our OG crew. I like JDM as an actor too but would not shed a tear if ol' Neegs gets the stabby stab from Beta or Alpha.

I agree that Carol likely let him out. No way would the others.

Some folks on my other forum are bent at Carol and her mission. They say she is selfish. But I have no problem with her wanting to take out the person who killed her son. I hope she is successful at whatever plan she has.

While I was watching I was wondering if Negan might be going back to being bad/enemy. I thought that would be a better direction for the writers to go since the fans will NEVER accept a redemption arc for the guy. But I see, now, as Anniemae said that he likely is an inside plant that Carol set up.

What was Daryl getting at with the discussion about Connie and it NOT being 'like that' and won't ever be 'like that'? And his vaguebooking it to Carol? Is he gay? Is he unable to be with a woman or something? Or gun shy due to all the death and destruction in the ZA and losing loved ones all the time?

Speaking of romance...thoughts on Eugene? With Rosita's call? And this new stranger lady? I wonder if Rosita is about to bite it.

Also, do we think Sadiq is a Manchurian candidate?

So I like all this stuff...don't want to see that new group anymore (that Connie is a part of...just want to see Connie. The rest can go away).

I think maybe Daryl loves Carol and he realizes she doesn't feel the same way since she is trying to push him toward Connie, plus she has been with other men and has never shown interest in him besides being a friend, but then again he could be gay, but not sure why he would keep that a secret from Carol. Being in love with her I could see him keeping secret.

The woman with Eugene I think will turn out in one of two ways, one she is tricking him to find out where he is so they can take over or two does like him but when they meet face to face she won't want to be with him.

People have speculated that Siddiq is the one responsible for people getting sick, maybe poisoning the water, during his blackouts. Not sure why he would do something bad during the blackouts, unless Alpha is the master of hypnosis or something.

My thoughts: I think Negan is kinda fascinated by the Whisperers but in no way do I think he would ever join up with them except to destroy them. Bad as he was/is, I just can't see him wearing skin, lol. Or answering to Alpha. He's up to something for sure.
And where did the other doctor come from? I know he was there last season but I must have missed when he first showed up. I'm thinking he is kinda creepy himself & not to be trusted.
I've always thought Carol & Daryl belonged together but after all these years I don't see it happening now.

I think maybe Daryl loves Carol and he realizes she doesn't feel the same way since she is trying to push him toward Connie, plus she has been with other men and has never shown interest in him besides being a friend, but then again he could be gay, but not sure why he would keep that a secret from Carol. Being in love with her I could see him keeping secret.

The woman with Eugene I think will turn out in one of two ways, one she is tricking him to find out where he is so they can take over or two does like him but when they meet face to face she won't want to be with him.

People have speculated that Siddiq is the one responsible for people getting sick, maybe poisoning the water, during his blackouts. Not sure why he would do something bad during the blackouts, unless Alpha is the master of hypnosis or something.

gamma was poisoning the water with walker guts, one of the episodes showed her slitting the belly of the dead in the stream

gamma was poisoning the water with walker guts, one of the episodes showed her slitting the belly of the dead in the stream

True, but I'm sure they boil the water. I can't imagine they just drink it, they know walkers are in the water and pretty much all the water is contaminated since they don't have filtration plants anymore

Am I the only one who was SO irritated by the fact that they didn't seem to care about exposing a baby to a bunch of sick people with a mystery illness?!? I thought it was bad when Siddiq brought the baby into the living room next to sick Rosita, but then he hauled her right into the middle of the clinic that was filled with sick/possibly dying people! A baby's immune system is a lot more fragile than a healthy adult's, along with no vaccinations....other doctor guy even said himself that a small thing can get really serious when you no longer have access to modern medicine. But sure, by all means park that baby carrier right in the middle of it all. Yeesh! Unless they mentioned something about it not being viral and I missed it...

Since it hasn't aired on the west coast yet, I will give some space before I post a MAJOR spoiler.....

Don't read any further if you have not seen the episode tonight......

SIDDIQ!!! I did not see that coming. I knew there was something off with the new Doc, but come on! How did he just show up? I know TWD just throws random characters at us and we are supposed to believe they have been a part of the community all along, that's what I assumed the case was with this new Dr. How does a whisperer just show up in Alexandria and start helping the town Dr?

On Talking Dead they did a super lengthy farewell to Siddiq. Way way longer than even Carl and Rick got. With a letter to his bab at the end. What the heck!

Can't find it. Can't watch on demand until 11/23. But I saw a clip of Mary (whisperer) talking to Aaron about the baby her sister left. Also saw the preview for next week that showed a boat which I assume will have Maggie on it...or is it the boat that Carol sails on? They showed Judith lay some guy out. Wish I had kept watching now.

On my other forum I saw 2 clips about Dante. One is right after the Siddiq murder and the other explains Dante. Trying not to post anything too spoiler-ish.

I was wondering if Dante is a whisperer why wasn't he upset by the fact Lydia was alive but I guess he has been there before Alpha claimed she killed Lydia. Speaking of Lydia did she recognize Dante? If not, why??? Did Lydia and Dante have a talk where he told Lydia he wanted out of the Whisperers and to keep her secret or was Lydia in on it the whole time???

On my other forum I saw 2 clips about Dante. One is right after the Siddiq murder and the other explains Dante. Trying not to post anything too spoiler-ish.
sent you a pm to explain one of your questions

Yeah, it's weird that Lydia didn't out Dante! And like a pp said, HOW in the world did he just show up in Alexandria and say, I'm a doctor, let me in???

Kind of a lackluster mid-season finale.

And I'm sorry, but how did Rosita, in her weakened condition, (she's been sick from the water for weeks, right?) fight off a guy as big as Dante?

I'm glad Gabriel killed him, though!

When Alpha was giving Dante instructions she said something like, my daughter won't know who you are, didn't she? That would mean he'd have to be fairly new to the Whisperer's since Lydia hasn't been gone THAT long. WHY would Alpha make someone so new to the group a spy in Alexandria? And WHY would Dante, being so new to the group, go along with it??

Alpha did say you haven't been with us long, so would explain why Lydia didn't know him. I'm confused why Alpha would trust someone that was new to the group, but I guess there was something about him that made her trust him. Omg, when Gabe killed Dante I couldn't look, he went all out on him.
I agree it was a little lackluster, but I think they are setting up for the second half, which will probably be pretty fast moving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter