The walking dead amc #2

My question is, it shows the Whisperers out gathering walkers, then they're back in their camp, then out gathering again, then back at camp. I know the timelines are sometimes not what they seem, but these were definitely different occasions. Where are the walkers when they're back in their camp? Do they "park" them somewhere??

See I thought it was a terrible episode. Super boring because I don't care to get the 411 on the latest big bad. Same dang story line over and over. Big bad comes and threatens what our hero group has built. They have war. People die. Onto next big bad. I'm so over it and I don't care one fig about this A-elfa (that's how she says her name...gah, her tone/voice is so annoying). Don't care 1/2 a fig about Beta...or Gamma (sounds like grandma). Just dumb and boring.

I want to know how the whisperers got a nuclear weapon. They didn't mention that before and now Michone says they have one?

I really enjoyed the first episode. I also want to know what is wrong with Beta's face.

I want to know how the whisperers got a nuclear weapon. They didn't mention that before and now Michone says they have one?

I really enjoyed the first episode. I also want to know what is wrong with Beta's face.
Maybe it's a person that's the weapon. Or the zombie horde. I thought they meant something like that. But maybe not. I shoulda watched TTD to see what all the show was trying to tell us :rolleyes:

Ok, I watched it. I wish I could have understood what Gamma's sister was saying half the time. Can someone please explain to me why they go out and walk with the walkers? I don't want to re-watch to see if I missed an explanation. Is it there way if seeing who and what is out there?

Maybe it's a person that's the weapon. Or the zombie horde. I thought they meant something like that. But maybe not. I shoulda watched TTD to see what all the show was trying to tell us :rolleyes:

I agree. Michonne was speaking figuratively. I believe their nuclear weapon is the fact that they blend in with the walkers.

I hated the opening training scene. I thought it was dumb. It actually really bugged me, because here I am, trying to give the show one last chance to go back to being what is once was, and this was the 1st 5 minutes or so of the episode.
Agreed. Ridiculous. It's all just ludicrous. We watch it now as a comedy.

Go back in time... the first humans who were able to harness GUNPOWDER dominated those running around with slingshots and spears. They have the expertise. Gunpowder was made beginning in what... 1500?? I think they could make some if needed, and they have the expertise to make bullets. It makes no sense whatsoever. This group would eventually be wiped out by one smart enough to do these things.

See I thought it was a terrible episode. Super boring because I don't care to get the 411 on the latest big bad. Same dang story line over and over. Big bad comes and threatens what our hero group has built. They have war. People die. Onto next big bad. I'm so over it and I don't care one fig about this A-elfa (that's how she says her name...gah, her tone/voice is so annoying). Don't care 1/2 a fig about Beta...or Gamma (sounds like grandma). Just dumb and boring.

I feel the same. The only two reasons I keep watching are that one, I've been watching from the beginning. Two, it's like a train wreck and I just can't look away. I think this is the worst season so far.

Another decent episode. I'm not a big fan of the Carol going crazy storyline though. Neegan needs to get more of a focus.

See, I think it was another terrible epi. Had no idea what was happening with Carol's drug/tired induced haze. And where would she get pills in the ZA...@ 10 years into the ZA? Why wouldn't they just kill Eeeelfffaaaa? The beginning of the epi, the 2 days of killing waves of zombies....why didn't they sneak out in between waves, why didn't they make a plan sooner, why didn't they send out a group to sneak up behind Eeelfffaaaa and her group, how would Eeeelllfffaaaa get such a horde of zombies collected AND controlled to attack in waves????? So many questions. So much confusion. Big thumbs down from me!

Yeah, it was okay.

Who and where was that walker/whisperer that opened their eyes at the end??

See, I think it was another terrible epi. Had no idea what was happening with Carol's drug/tired induced haze. And where would she get pills in the ZA...@ 10 years into the ZA? Why wouldn't they just kill Eeeelfffaaaa? The beginning of the epi, the 2 days of killing waves of zombies....why didn't they sneak out in between waves, why didn't they make a plan sooner, why didn't they send out a group to sneak up behind Eeelfffaaaa and her group, how would Eeeelllfffaaaa get such a horde of zombies collected AND controlled to attack in waves????? So many questions. So much confusion. Big thumbs down from me!

To the bolded.. YES!! What pills are going to be any good ten years after the apocalypse?!?!

To the bolded.. YES!! What pills are going to be any good ten years after the apocalypse?!?!
Most pills have been looted. If, by some chance, they were still lying around, they'd likely be mushy/yucky and definitely no good anymore. Unless Eugene is now making uppers instead of bullets. Cause that would make sense :rolleyes:
Said on Talking Dead that a writer named Jim Barnes came up with the pill storyline...he needs to be canned.

Yeah, it was okay.

Who and where was that walker/whisperer that opened their eyes at the end??
That was one in the group that Carol massacred. Proving that the whisperers were nearby (I guess in our group's territory which Carol said she saw and they didn't believe). The whisperer was killed and we saw it turn zombie.

Yep, the Whisperer at the end proved Carol was right, she did really see them. I agree about the pills, they probably wouldn't work, but who knows, maybe they would. People believe the drug companies make the expiration date a lot sooner than it needs to be so we buy more drugs, but who knows.

I didn't mind the episode, I think it shows how hard this life is for them, with the lack of sleep because of the threats around them. We also get to see someone like Siddiq struggling with survivors guilt and really has no one to talk to since psychiatrists aren't around, he has to have to deal with it himself, yes that other doctor knew what he was going through but getting professional help would obviously help him more. It's sort of like Lizzy when Carol had to kill her. For people with severe mental illness, there is no help and they may cause a danger to those around them forcing them to have to look at the flowers. So I do like that they are tackling real struggles for them again, besides just having to deal with the next enemy.

Last edited:
Here is another thought about Siddiq and the other doctor. Who is the other doctor? Have we seen him talk to anyone else besides Siddiq? Could he be a figment of Siddiq's imagination?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter