• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The walking dead amc #2

It was OK, not great.

I don't like then they jump back and forth like they did last night.

And why didn't Carol just shoot her right then?

It was OK, not great.

I don't like then they jump back and forth like they did last night.

And why didn't Carol just shoot her right then?

Exactly what I said while watching!! And I've said it before while watching TWD!!

Conversation between DH & me yesterday afternoon while casually flipping channels on the TV:

Me - I think "The Walking Dead" premieres tonight.

DH, uninterestedly - Really?

Me - Yeah, I think so...

DH - Did we ever finish watching last season?

Me - I don't think so. I can't remember what happened if we did.

DH - I don't think we did.

And so it goes... we haven't finished last season, & we didn't watch last night's episode which is so different than how it used to be.

Watching now. Wont be keen on a Negan redemption. Still hate Judith. Liked the training scene at the beginning.

Who's kid did Rosita have again? Dr God's or Father pee pants'? Is she still dating pee pants?

What is wrong with deaf gal's sister? She sick? What was happening with Dr God and his hallucinations?

Last edited:
Watching now. Wont be keen on a Negan redemption. Still hate Judith. Liked the training scene at the beginning.

Who's kid did Rosita have again? Dr God's or Father pee pants'? Is she still dating pee pants?

What is wrong with deaf gal's sister? She sick? What was happening with Dr God and his hallucinations?

Dr. God (Siddiq) is the baby daddy. lol I believe it's implied that she and Gabriel are still dating.

I think she must be losing her hearing too. Not sure they are sisters.

DG is having flashbacks of being the only survivor of Alpha's massacre during the carnival last season. Sort of like PTSD, I guess.

And what is up with that new doctor? He's creepy!!

Conversation between DH & me yesterday afternoon while casually flipping channels on the TV:

Me - I think "The Walking Dead" premieres tonight.

DH, uninterestedly - Really?

Me - Yeah, I think so...

DH - Did we ever finish watching last season?

Me - I don't think so. I can't remember what happened if we did.

DH - I don't think we did.

And so it goes... we haven't finished last season, & we didn't watch last night's episode which is so different than how it used to be.
I stopped watching the season Negan started off by killing Glenn. I just couldn’t watch. Before that, we were glued to the TV every Sunday night. My husband watched here and there after I stopped, but I don’t think he watched last season at all. He is keen on the graphic novels and is thrilled that part 4 of the compendiums is coming out tomorrow.

I came here when I saw the post to see if I was missing anything. From what I’ve read so far, it seems as though I haven’t really.

Dr. God (Siddiq) is the baby daddy. lol I believe it's implied that she and Gabriel are still dating.

I think she must be losing her hearing too. Not sure they are sisters.

DG is having flashbacks of being the only survivor of Alpha's massacre during the carnival last season. Sort of like PTSD, I guess.

And what is up with that new doctor? He's creepy!!

Looks like Kelly is losing her hearing too. They are sisters on the show. Connie is really deaf in real life and Kelly is really hard of hearing in real life.

I agree looks like Siddiq is having survivor's guilt. I think the new doctor has the hots for him and thought Siddiq was checking him out, meanwhile the poor guy is having a breakdown.

Why didn't Carol kill Alpha on sight? I guess we're to assume she didn't want to start a war, but still .

Not sure if Negan can be redeemed, but looks like they are going to try their hardest to do that.

Last edited:
Refresh my memory, where did the new dr. come from? Man I forget what happened last season.

Did Alphas group go south? I guess they are back.

I don't know why Carol didn't kill Alpha. Maybe she was too shocked at seeing her?

Can somebody please teach Eugene how to speak like a normal human being? I don't ever remember him talking like that in his earlier seasons, it has gotten progressively worse with each season.

I hated the opening training scene. I thought it was dumb. It actually really bugged me, because here I am, trying to give the show one last chance to go back to being what is once was, and this was the 1st 5 minutes or so of the episode.

The Whisperer's have me intrigued, so I will continue to watch this season. I do like that Negan will be on the "good" side. I mean, he was redeemed in the comic, so it's not like the show is changing his story.

Practically each episode used to stand alone as good, where in the last couple of seasons, you have to watch several dull episodes before deciding, maybe this is leading up to something here.
Prediction: this is the last season.

I'm sort of in no man's land at this point. I'm ready to drop this show, I don't really enjoy it that much anymore. But I've committed so much time to watching it over the past decade, I feel like I must continue.

Not sure what to do.

Same. I don't really look forward to Sunday nights anymore.

I'm sort of in no man's land at this point. I'm ready to drop this show, I don't really enjoy it that much anymore. But I've committed so much time to watching it over the past decade, I feel like I must continue.

Not sure what to do.
me too.

I'm in the same boat, watched for so long, feel like I have to see it out. I'm excited to see the whisperer storyline unfold. I'm really hoping we may see some old school Walking Dead.

Practically each episode used to stand alone as good, where in the last couple of seasons, you have to watch several dull episodes before deciding, maybe this is leading up to something here.
Prediction: this is the last season.

Unfortunately, it was already renewed for an 11th season before the 10th even started.

I say unfortunately because I'm so bored with it at this point but have invested so many years into it I feel like I have to see it all the way through to the end.

I can't wait to get home and watch my DVR today. I work overnights, and I had the TV on in our office, but two co-workers were talking through it, so I could not hear what was going on.

I agree, not a bad episode. I liked that we got to see how Beta and Alpha met. I wish we could have seen Beta's face though, I imagine it's scarred in some way. Some people are saying he wears a mask to hide the fact he's famous, that he will be the "guy from Sons of Anarchy". The guy who plays Beta was on Sons of Anarchy lol. So it would be funny if he hides his face because he's famous and not because he is scarred.

I'm surprised Alpha would lie about not killing Lydia. They all know what she looks like. Now she plans on going after the Alexandrians/Hilltoppers, isn't she afraid everyone will see Lydia is still alive. So don't really get that. You'd think she would want to stay clear of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter