• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We just came back on Wednesday and ended up in Tower #2. The check in desk said it was just updated (unit 333) in October 2016 so I opted for this over a unit with a better location or view. Everything was in amazing shape and immaculate.

Would definitely recommend WBC to anyone! My husband was especially thrilled since he's never been a fan of relying on the buses, ferries, etc. to get around. Even at home he hates taking train rides to the city, etc. and prefers to drive. :)

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere....but our unit had an LG smart tv & dvd player in the living room. We were able to hook it up to the resort wifi and stream our Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. shows when resting our feet after the parks. Just remember to log out of your accounts when checking out!

Not sure if this has been discussed elsewhere....but our unit had an LG smart tv & dvd player in the living room. We were able to hook it up to the resort wifi and stream our Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. shows when resting our feet after the parks. Just remember to log out of your accounts when checking out!

I had a difficult time getting the DVD player to connect to the WiFi, but for some reason I was able to get my phone to connect to it and control Netflix through my phone, which would broadcast on the TV. It was the strangest workaround I've had to use to stream video ever.

I had a difficult time getting the DVD player to connect to the WiFi, but for some reason I was able to get my phone to connect to it and control Netflix through my phone, which would broadcast on the TV. It was the strangest workaround I've had to use to stream video ever.

Yes, it took a little doing for us to connect as well. And the signal dropped a few times too. But it was nice when it worked!

Yes, it took a little doing for us to connect as well. And the signal dropped a few times too. But it was nice when it worked!

I actually could have hijacked another resident's FireStick if I had wanted to. Hers was wide open. As a side note, the TVs can accept FireSticks if you have one, so you can bring yours with you, connect it to the WiFi and watch things to your heart's content.

That's great to hear. I was there almost a year ago and the wifi was frightfully bad.

Just back on Sunday from a 7 night stay at WBC and we loved it!!!!! We got there on a Saturday at 930am and a room was available for us. We got 6th floor in Building 1 and ended up with an amazing fireworks view of both HS and EPCOT!!! The room was great. We had a 1 bedroom deluxe. It was great for the four of us girls! Having two sinks and mirrors to get ready at each morning was a lifesaver. The wifi worked great for us all week. Parking was never an issue, plenty of it. The grounds were beautiful. We didn't get to use the pool as the one day we took off as a break day it was pouring rain for hours and hours!!!

I would highly recommend WBC!!!!!

How easy/difficult is it to get two rooms close together? Anyone have any luck or tips?

We just booked through Vacation Strategy for our first stay at WBC, in April, and are so excited! I see on the official Wyndham website that no outside food or drink is allowed in the pool area, but I am wondering how strict they really are. It would be nice to use our small soft sided cooler bag to bring in a few waters and adult beverages.

We will be staying at WBC in late April. This is the first time we haven't stayed on property. We will have a rental car and plan to drive to the parks each day. It's important for us to arrive for rope drop each morning. When staying on property we always took the first available bus in the morning. How much time should we allocate for driving to the park, parking and getting to the turnstiles? Would you recommend different lengths of time for various parks? More time for MK due to needing to ride the ferry or monorail?

It's important for us to arrive for rope drop each morning. When staying on property we always took the first available bus in the morning. How much time should we allocate for driving to the park, parking and getting to the turnstiles?

DHS and Epcot are a VERY short drive. You will get there much faster than buses. AK is not too bad either. MK is where it is a little more difficult. You have to park, take ferry/monorail. I would give an extra 15 minutes when going to MK.

We will be staying at WBC in late April. This is the first time we haven't stayed on property. We will have a rental car and plan to drive to the parks each day. It's important for us to arrive for rope drop each morning. When staying on property we always took the first available bus in the morning. How much time should we allocate for driving to the park, parking and getting to the turnstiles? Would you recommend different lengths of time for various parks? More time for MK due to needing to ride the ferry or monorail?

You're literally two lights down from Hollywood Studios, so that's an easy jaunt. Animal Kingdom is farthest away. Epcot is very easy to get to. Magic Kingdom takes a bit longer. Length of time necessary to get there, get parked (you might wind up in a far out lot if you have a lot of people with the same idea) and get to the gates all depends on the guest load that day. If you have a lot of people in town then you'll have a long line for parking. If the Monorail is running then the Express will be quick, provided there aren't a bunch of people in line in front of you. It's really hard to say. Give yourself more time than you expect and if there aren't a lot of people there then you'll be up front.

Balcony on all rooms above the first floor. The first floor have patios .
I would allow 25-30 minutes from WBC to MK. That allows time for ride from parking lot, transportation to front gate , bagcheck, and thru turn stalls. Remember you can do all of that before the opening ceremony now that it has been moved to the front of the castle. Rope drop is at the castle spokes to the different lands.

We just booked through Vacation Strategy for our first stay at WBC, in April, and are so excited! I see on the official Wyndham website that no outside food or drink is allowed in the pool area, but I am wondering how strict they really are. It would be nice to use our small soft sided cooler bag to bring in a few waters and adult beverages.

I didn't have a problem bringing m own beverages last time we were here, but didn't bring a cooler. We just checked in and haven't been to the pool yet this trip, but I'll report back if I see coolers. I have a feeling I will.

We always bring down a smaller wheeled cooler with drinks/snacks and stack our towels, etc. on top. Way easier to bring everything down to the pool in one trip. We bring fruit, chips, sandwiches, paper plates, whatever beverages we want for the day and are sure to clean up after ourselves. Everyone does it. It's not a problem unless you have glass containers. They technically don't allow that but.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter