• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

To add, our wheeled cooler kinda looks like a wheeled giant tote bag with an extendable handle. It's not like we bring down a 50 gal. Igloo or anything like that. :-)

The last time I was there the parking was a nightmare at tower 6, this was in 2015. I would drive around for ages trying to find a space and I remember watching people form our balcony having the same problem. 2011 wasn't as bad so I assume the resort has got much busier over the years. Is the parking still bad or does it depend on what tower you're in?

I rented my condo from ebay with a travel ageny. By the time I had done all my research about our first offsite stay none of the other agenies mentioned on this thread had any availability for my spring break week. I just kept watching on ebay until i found my week and a seller with many reviews snd100% rating Everything is all set we are staying in a couple weeks and I have confirmed my reservation with WBC directly.

We are using Farrell's Vacation Rentals for our upcoming trip. They were recommended on this thread & they were the only ones with availability for our last minute spring break trip. It has been a really easy process.

We are using Farrell's Vacation Rentals for our upcoming trip. They were recommended on this thread & they were the only ones with availability for our last minute spring break trip. It has been a really easy process.

Thanks, I have requested a quote!

is there a link to the best drives to the parks from bonnet creek? thanks.

Just use Waze or Google Maps. They're the best at getting you there. We only got sidetracked once, and that's when I didn't do what Waze told me to do. It's all pretty straightforward. If you can drive to the parks from Caribbean Beach Resort of Disney Springs you can get there from Bonnet Creek.

Basically, to get to the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom or DHS, take a left off of Chelonia Pkwy onto Buena Vista and follow the signs. To get to Epcot or Disney Springs, take a right onto Buena Vista and follow the signs, although it's just as easy to turn left to get to Epcot. If you can find Buena Vista you can get to the parks.

Last edited:
The last time I was there the parking was a nightmare at tower 6, this was in 2015. I would drive around for ages trying to find a space and I remember watching people form our balcony having the same problem.

I didn't see any point to driving around. We were in tower 6 four months ago. If we came back late in the day, the lot would be full, and very unlikely to have a spot open up. So typically went straight to the adjacent parking garage. It was physically connected to tower 6, and usually got us to our rooms quicker then sharking around the lot.

I didn't see any point to driving around. We were in tower 6 four months ago. If we came back late in the day, the lot would be full, and very unlikely to have a spot open up. So typically went straight to the adjacent parking garage. It was physically connected to tower 6, and usually got us to our rooms quicker then sharking around the lot.
That doesn't sound good for us, we have a van that is almost 8.5 ft tall and we don't fit into any parking garage I've ever seen. Is surface parking worse for certain towers?

We've never had a problem finding a parking spot anywhere but tower 6. We were there in September and couldn't even find a handicap spot in the surface lot.

In the past we'd always been placed in tower 3 and had no problem finding spots.

What's the problem parking in the parking garage? I think I'd rather park there so my car will be out of the sun. But everyone talks like its a bad thing???

Tower 2 had a surfeit of spaces available when we were there. Tower 1 looked the same when we drove by it.

We love the parking garage, but be warned-
Our first night at WBC, I dropped my family off at the front door, and then parked in the garage. I didn't realize that the parking garage is also connected to the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort.

Disoriented, I thought I must have wandered into Tower 5, so I headed counter-clockwise around the lake. But the Grand Orlando is on the other side, so I walked completely around the lake before I realized how lost I was!

What's the problem parking in the parking garage? I think I'd rather park there so my car will be out of the sun. But everyone talks like its a bad thing???

I'm a fan of the parking garage . . .

to me the car is in the shade and in my mind that would make it cooler

than a car parked in the direct sun light. Our process is we drop off the passengers

at the building entrance and I go park the car.

Usually it is the parking garage by Building 4 & 5 because that is where we like to stay.

I like being one of the few who don't mind the parking garage.

I will be checkin in on Monday March 13th in the evening. I tried calling to put in a room request and was told they only accept room requests at check in. I will be arriving at 8 in the evening. What are my chances of being accommodated so late?

Also, Which building has the check in lobby and which building has the Starbucks? I prefer a building with a lobby, which one should I request? Thanks!

At 8PM on a Monday check-in, your options are going to be limited during SB season. There may be some inventory, but I think you may just get stuck with whatever is available. Sat/Sun check-in is much better. On Monday, most of the turnover is done and occupied.

Just confirming what I have been reading: we are scheduled to check in on a Saturday (day before Easter). We are moving over from another hotel, so originally I was going to go midday during a park break at "official" check in time - 4:00. However, it sounds like we would be better off going BEFORE we go to a park? Are we allowed to go at, say, 7:00 am and do a pre check in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter