The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

One thing we did encounter. On day 4 they deactivated all of our bands/room keys. My husband went down to the desk to inquire about this. The clerk said that it was because we had yet to attend a member presentation. We own here (resale eons ago), do not plan to buy more, and told them this at check in. Frustrating but quickly resolved.

Now that is aggravating. They turned your wristbands off because you didn't attend a sales presentation? I hope they do that to me when we go in the Fall. The front desk will get an expletive laden tongue lashing if they do that to me.

Do these wrist bands also allow entrance into the front gate as well?

We went with whatever was free. Blue bands with a plastic card on top. They are snug, even our teens commented on how snug they fit.
View attachment 506547

More pools are now open and the hours are longer. There is still a line to access the pools, even at 9pm.

One thing we did encounter. On day 4 they deactivated all of our bands/room keys. My husband went down to the desk to inquire about this. The clerk said that it was because we had yet to attend a member presentation. We own here (resale eons ago), do not plan to buy more, and told them this at check in. Frustrating but quickly resolved.

Question: Is the pool by Tower 6 open yet? Thank you in advance.

have you experienced a lot of waiting for the pools?
This weekend the teens hit up one of the pools at night and had a short wait, of course it was holiday weekend though. We have had other times where pools were too crowded for our taste so we moved to another. The only other wait was when we waited for it open after a period of being closed for cleaning. But I did notice lines this weekend, but we were not using it at that time. Just plan to get there before the pool of our choice opens. Employees will sign your party in and take you to your seats.

I got Tripbound's email and was shocked they would have to completely shut down like that.
While I was bored I checked out a few other websites. The websites for Vacation Strategy, Farrells, even Shelby Resorts are still up. Was Tripbound the only one who couldn't handle the changes?

Any recent experiences with the pools and dining options at Bonnet Creek ? I see there at set time blocks the pools are available ? IS this with a reservation or first come first serve ? I am considering a trip in October or possibly early November. We have stayed at bonnet creek 3 times now and love it.

Any recent experiences with the pools and dining options at Bonnet Creek ? I see there at set time blocks the pools are available ? IS this with a reservation or first come first serve ? I am considering a trip in October or possibly early November. We have stayed at bonnet creek 3 times now and love it.

I can only vouch for when we were there in early July, but everything was first come first served. Not all dining or bar options were open then.

Ranger Pooh, do you still have the pool Information? When I try to enlarge it for my old eyes, it gets fuzzy. We are going down in October.

Does anyone know if pools hours have changed?

Thanks.

Ranger Pooh, do you still have the pool Information? When I try to enlarge it for my old eyes, it gets fuzzy. We are going down in October.

Thanks.
I don't know but we'll be there in 13 days so I will know then!

We stayed at Bonnet Creek a few weeks ago. If you reserve a cabana, then you dont have to leave the pool area while they are doing their disinfection process. Otherwise, every couple of hours you have to go to a different pool or go back to your condo. Then when the cleaning hour is up, you have to start all over again lining up to be given a seat. You can reserve the cabanas 24 hours in advance and have to check in by 10am the morning you want to use it.

We stayed at Bonnet Creek a few weeks ago. If you reserve a cabana, then you dont have to leave the pool area while they are doing their disinfection process. Otherwise, every couple of hours you have to go to a different pool or go back to your condo. Then when the cleaning hour is up, you have to start all over again lining up to be given a seat. You can reserve the cabanas 24 hours in advance and have to check in by 10am the morning you want to use it.
If you don’t mind me asking, what is the cost? This is for the pirate pool, right?

Thanks.
We are here now - the main pool is open until 9:00. The others close earlier. The pirate pool is only open on weekends. Also the pool behind the hotel area is closed for the NBA. Both lazy rivers are open but all slides are closed. They are not closing the pools for cleaning - just disinfecting the chairs as people leave. We checked on Tuesday and went to the main pool around 5:00 we were the only people there. About 4 other families came around 6:30-7:00. Today the pools were a bit more crowded but we found the main pool to have enough space to spread out. Each family was sorting staying in their own corner.

We are here now - the main pool is open until 9:00. The others close earlier. The pirate pool is only open on weekends. Also the pool behind the hotel area is closed for the NBA. Both lazy rivers are open but all slides are closed. They are not closing the pools for cleaning - just disinfecting the chairs as people leave. We checked on Tuesday and went to the main pool around 5:00 we were the only people there. About 4 other families came around 6:30-7:00. Today the pools were a bit more crowded but we found the main pool to have enough space to spread out. Each family was sorting staying in their own corner.
Do you know what time they open?

thanks. Do you know if I were to go walking around the pond in the morning would I have to wear a mask?
They do ask that you wear your mask everywhere except at the pool. That being said I saw the most mask-less people walking around the lake. It seems most people are ok with that as long as you keep your distance - I’ve been seeing everyone keeping a wide berth. If you are here mid-week and walk early you will most likely be the only person out anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter