The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We are tower 4/5 people ourselves and bottom floor only. I love not ever having to step foot inside an elevator.

Trip insurance should be optional with VS. I’ve never had them add it on.

It's been a while since I've booked with VS, but IIRC the additional insurance just allows you to cancel later and it is optional. Check with Wholesale Holiday Rentals too, they are usually cheaper than VS but are completely non-refundable.

I'm sure you can, but I would not count on getting it. They officially will not take any requests until you check in and then it is just a matter of what is available. If you can show up before noon you might get lucky. If you show up at 9pm, probably zero chance.

Edit: Sorry everyone for spamming the thread, just catching up.
No worries. I think we are just going to get a bigger unit with my parents! Better safe than sorry!

I went WAY back in the thread. Is there a worry of being bumped down to a two bedroom? We are planning for early Nov 2022 (yes, way advance planning lol)

I went WAY back in the thread. Is there a worry of being bumped down to a two bedroom? We are planning for early Nov 2022 (yes, way advance planning lol)
You mean if you reserved a 3-bed and then they give you a 2 instead? I've never heard of that happening. I've had it go the other way, though, where I get a free upgrade. I've always been notified of the upgrades a couple weeks before I got there.

Yeah I’ve never heard of anyone getting a forced downgrade. That would incite a riot in the lobby I’d imagine.

Several years ago I remember reading in this thread I believe someone who showed up at WBC and they didn’t have a reservation for them even though they had booked one through a rental agency. I don’t remember the details but in the 7 years we have been going to WBC that is the only major checkin screw up I’ve ever seen.

If you have a three bedroom reserved it's yours. Timeshares are quite specific about what room category you will receive.

Now, if there is a fire, broken water pipe or other disaster anything is possible, but in more than 20 stays I have not been downgraded or upgraded.

I apologize in advance for not being able to find this info...so many pages to scroll through! ;) We just booked Bonnet Creek for the first time through VS...we are super excited! Is there any additional resort fees or parking fees that we should be aware of before check-in? Super excited but suddenly overwhelmed in the planning...especially in "covid times"!

I apologize in advance for not being able to find this info...so many pages to scroll through! ;) We just booked Bonnet Creek for the first time through VS...we are super excited! Is there any additional resort fees or parking fees that we should be aware of before check-in? Super excited but suddenly overwhelmed in the planning...especially in "covid times"!
Nope. What you pay with VS is it.

The very first post in this thread as a carryover from the prior three threads. It will probably answer a lot of your questions and also provide you some new information you can use. It’s basically a summary of everything you need to know. Have a great time!

Nope. What you pay with VS is it.
The only exception to the "nope" is the park shuttle is $8/person each way, I believe. I also don't think it is running right now. We have personally never used the shuttle, but if you choose to, you do have to pay. There are also a few of the group activities, like s'mores that have a small cover fee.

Otherwise no parking, resort, or activity fees.

Something very useful I found out today, you can check out grilling tools at the main activity desk. I had no idea, but I asked someone I saw grilling tonight if they brought them or got them from the complex.

Could someone clarify for me what is the difference deluxe and presidential?
I asked about this over on TUG and this was the response;

Same basic room amenities (floorplans, in-room jacuzzi, in-room washer/dryer, flat screen TVs, etc.) and the Deluxe units are very nice. The Pres. units have special ceiling features in the LR/DR, granite countertops, stainless appliances, more plush furniture in the LR and DR (ex., regular sofa in the 2BR/3BR/4BR Pres. LR, not a sleeper). While the balcony of a Deluxe unit will have 2 chairs and a small drink table, the balcony of a Pres. unit will have a dinette table with 4 chairs. We stretch our points by reserving Deluxe units because we find them nicely appointed and well-stocked, but the Pres. units are really very upscale and attractive.

The 4BR Pres. has 2 king MBR suites, each with an en suite jacuzzi & separate shower, 2 double-double BRs & 2 hallway bathrooms, and the balcony has 4 additional chairs, 2 lounge chairs and 3 additional drink tables. Also, while there are a handful of 4BR Pres. scattered around the resort, Tower 6 has most of them along with all of the 1BR/2BR/3BR Pres. units... as well as its own check-in lobby and more convenient access to the Wyndham Grand Orlando hotel & its amenities (restaurants, bars, fitness center, pirate ship pool complex) in the next building adjacent to Tower 6.

https://tugbbs.com/forums/threads/never-thought-i-would-see-the-day.314265/post-2562784

Last edited:
Could someone clarify for me what is the difference deluxe and presidential?
Not much I can add to the PP, but I would say from a design standpoint it's really not much of an upgrade. They have upgraded the Deluxe units with granite countertops and nicer couches so it can be a matter of taste.

As for an upgrade that would make a difference, the presidentials have a full-size washer and dryer as opposed to the smaller, stacked units if you plan to do a lot of laundry on vacation.

Also, with a presidential, you will be higher up in Tower 6, which guarantees you won't get a room next to the mini-golf course.

I've stayed in the 2 and 3 bedroom presidentials a few times, mainly because they were what was available for the dates I wanted. Would I pay extra to stay in one? Not much more.

The only exception to the "nope" is the park shuttle is $8/person each way, I believe. I also don't think it is running right now. We have personally never used the shuttle, but if you choose to, you do have to pay. There are also a few of the group activities, like s'mores that have a small cover fee.

Otherwise no parking, resort, or activity fees.
I didn’t include that because that isn’t a fee before checkin. That‘s a voluntary service If you choose to us it. Like dining out or having a drink at the bar. None of those are paid at check-in.

This is one of the reasons I like this resort so much. What you pay with the rental agency is all you have to pay. No add on cleaning fee, parking charges, utilities surcharge, etc... What you are quoted is what you pay.

I didn’t include that because that isn’t a fee before checkin. That‘s a voluntary service If you choose to us it. Like dining out or having a drink at the bar. None of those are paid at check-in.

This is one of the reasons I like this resort so much. What you pay with the rental agency is all you have to pay. No add on cleaning fee, parking charges, utilities surcharge, etc... What you are quoted is what you pay.
I know, I was just adding a little more info.

If we arrive to check in with groceries that need to be kept cold or frozen and our room isn’t ready yet, can WBC store them? Or should we get into our room first and then go to the grocery? Our plane arrives just after 1:00, so it would be great to hit the grocery on the drive in! TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter