The What's For Dinner Thread - Aug '10 (recipe index in OP)

WFDT = got a pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon in the oven as we speak! Also pineapple jello, broccoli and biscuits.

Having dinner with a group (12) of friends tomorrow night and was assigned dessert so today I made my Christmas specialty to take... baklava :cloud9:

Been a long day today. Had a Dr's appt, then went to work where I got very little done, we had no phones or computer and half of the electric was out, then home to get ready for Junior Olympics. After that we went out to dinner and I just got home a little bit ago.

DN did pretty well today. She was seeded 73rd in the 1st event and came in 43rd. In the 2nd event she was seeded 44th and came in 43rd.

Her biggest event is tomorrow, she is seeded 11th and the top 8 go on to the finals. Her 2nd event she is seeded 30th. She has two last events on Sunday where she is 22nd and 26th.

We're hoping she can shave off enough to move up some especially her first event tomorrow.

Sorry guys I just got home late last night I havent read back but I will. Hugs and prayers to all who need them. I'll be home for a week and off I go again.

I just want to pop in and say I'm still around! I have not had a chance to keep up with anything this week because I've been in meetings all day!

I'm hoping to catch up Sunday. :grouphug:

Vic- I love backlava!

0376865]DN did pretty well today. She was seeded 73rd in the 1st event and came in 43rd. In the 2nd event she was seeded 44th and came in 43rd.

Her biggest event is tomorrow, she is seeded 11th and the top 8 go on to the finals. Her 2nd event she is seeded 30th. She has two last events on Sunday where she is 22nd and 26th.

We're hoping she can shave off enough to move up some especially her first event tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Keepig her in mind today and sending Pixie Dust! Let us know!

Sorry guys I just got home late last night I havent read back but I will. Hugs and prayers to all who need them. I'll be home for a week and off I go again.
Welcome home!

Dinner last night was brown rice with scrambled eggs

Tonight it St Patricks day dinner. Glynis corned beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and turnips. Ham for the ones who do not eat beef. I also am making Irish soda bread, and may attempt ry bread if canget my lazy self in gear
Have a great day all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter