The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Just when Sharon and Rey find happiness, Adam is coming back to mess with the situation! But, if Chelsea is on her way back to town too- they have to end up back together! And poor Nick- he'll lose Christian!

I forgot Christian even exists they show him so seldom. Fur will fly between Nick and Adam if Adam tries to get Christian back.

Just when Sharon and Rey find happiness, Adam is coming back to mess with the situation! But, if Chelsea is on her way back to town too- they have to end up back together! And poor Nick- he'll lose Christian!
I don't like Rey anyway so good riddance.

This new Adam better measure up to Justin Hartley, not just in good looks, but also in his acting.

I didn’t like Adam until Justin transformed him into a more complex character that I couldn’t help but love.

This new Adam better measure up to Justin Hartley, not just in good looks, but also in his acting.

I didn’t like Adam until Justin transformed him into a more complex character that I couldn’t help but love.
Yes. Let's hope it's not another wimpy weasely guy like the latest Billy (and like the guys on B&B). Give me a hunka hunka burnin love like Justin was. Oh, and good acting like him too.

justin-hartley-michael-muhney-chris-engen-yr.jpg

I forgot Christian even exists they show him so seldom. Fur will fly between Nick and Adam if Adam tries to get Christian back.

And just like that he was on yesterday's show. Such a cute little kid! Hoping to see Faith again one of these days, too. Will they keep the same actress or make her the same age as the twins now? pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter