TheperfectGift - Shirley

SeaSpray...I looked on her web then also thought about what my parents like. She's putting in Diet Coke, cashews, cheese & crackers, hard candy, and a tote bag. She read me some of her more usual items, but she was willing to try to meet my needs or give suggestions. I called back and am having her do one for my DH filled with Coke, cashews, candy, tortilla chips & salsa and the Mickey Backpack.

Travelwith kids...We're sailing next Saturday and it was no problem to place the order today. I would imagine 72 hours out is probably the minimum provided the requests are her more usual items.

First thanks for the imput but what videoman didn't mention was that their HUGE adult basket was lost between the dock and housekeeping - I was called on Saturday that it hadn't been delivered and by Sunday I was beyond the word devasted for a lot of time and monies went into their basket - I spent Sunday trying to track down their basket including calling a phone number that I could call and come to find out - they were given a wrong number - after many phone calls and many letters to housekeeping, I was informed finally Friday that the basket had disapppeared along with other baskets that were not ours- in defense of Disney, they were in such turmoil Saturday, that it did not surprise me - I still can not understand how anyone can receive a basket and keep it when it is followed through so many procedures - also there are 3 manifest to prevent lossage, but unfortunalty it does happen - Charlie I left word on your cell Saturday norming, but guess you were in a hassle trying to get off and get on your way - I have been wanting to put this personal apology to you and yours that your beautiful package never made it to you - as I said I was in anguish over this from Saturday until this past Tuesday when I spoke to Barbara - I am glad the girls did enjoy their baskets and the contents - I wish you could have seen yours for it was made to look like a ship -
Thank you for your patience and helping me locate the gift basket - When we pay the high delivery rate, the ships are responsible for the safe delivery of what is delivered - this has only happened one other time, but due to the fact of it happening as often as it has, I have been told that all deliveries will not be made until the ships leave the port - do not know when that will take place but will let everyone know - also if a basket is not delivered and you are told they are not responsible - yes they are - you must contact housekeeping and not guest services - anyhow I do now have an email address to contact if it ever happens again, but I also believe more steps will be taken to prevent any of them disappearing again.
Again thanks for your help during that time - glad you had a great cruise.
Much love and appreciation
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter