• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thinking of taking the train... i have questions

We took the train back in 2014. From Philly to Kissimmee. We enjoyed it and it was a nice time. But you have to understand it was long. Depending on the people around could make or break your experience. We had a bunch of people who complained they couldn't get off every stop for a smoke break. (even at 2 and 3 in the morning) With that being said if you know that to begin with you could plan with ear plugs would help. Also any picky eaters in your group the dining car isn't always the best option. We tried it and didn't like any of the options or the price tag. If we go that was again. I'll make sure to pack food for the trip. We planned going but harder to plan to go back. As to get to and from Disney we took mears transportation. I cant remember how much. But it wasn't bad. I wouldn't mind taking the train again. It was definitely a fun experience. Also you could always bring travel games to pass the time.

I like Frontier and have never had a bad experience. And you can find cheap flights from Trenton, NJ to MCO. I’ve gotten $29-49 rates each way. Bags aren’t included so it can add up. We are flying Frontier from Indy to MCO in April for $79 each way.

I live in pittsburgh,always fly southwest to mco usually booking flight between 60 and 30 days out and have never spent anywhere near $300-400. For our next trip the week before easter it will be myself, my 9 year old and my mother i managed tickets for southwest at $79 each direction that's just over $150pp during spring and easter break keep looking at flight prices. Sometimes the plane has stops in philly i can't imagine why your prices would be so much more than Pittsburgh flights. Try looking at early morning and late night flights on weekdays , with the early on arrival day and late in departure so you get the most out of those orlando days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter