Third DCL ship

Originally posted by tstobb
West coast US - land & sea with Disneyland package would make the most sense.
I would love a Panama Canal cruise on DCL!

That's an excellent idea!

Walt Disney World - DCL Panama Canal Cruise - Disneyland.

Then run the reverse.

I love the idea of a California cruise. I see a 4 day/ 3day like the Wonder. I may be a bit impartial since I live in Southern Calif. Oh well, I can only dream it for now.

Any suggestions on the 3rd DCL name?

How about....Beauty? Iwould say Fantasy but that's already taken:( Mystic?

Disney Hope?

magic...wonder...hope

hmmmmmm

Actually, I HOPE its itinerary includes Hawaii!!!

I didn't read through all the other posts, but my main suggestions would be:

1) The entire Shutters system needs to be redone. Instead of putting pictures out ONLY at certain times (and thus assuring a chaotic crowd) spend the money to digitize the system and place kiosks throughout the ship so you can look for your photos at any time of the day. Then when you find your photo you can print out a little ID receipt from the kiosk, take it to the desk at Shutters and have them get your photos from a central repository for you. Or you could even go one step further and use your room key at the kiosk to send the request automatically and maybe even have them delivered to your room or ready for you to pick them up when you get there. Either way would be 100 times smoother and cost far less in the long run after the initial upfront investment in technology.

2) Even though we had perfect weather on our 3-day a retractable awning system over the pools would be very nice for those who suffer rainier weather.

3) Invent some biodegradable golfballs so I can hit some off the ship dangit! I remember watching people do that on the Love Boat and other shows when I was growing up and I ALWAYS wanted to do that. :bounce:

parrotheader....
I LOVE the kiosk idea! How efficient that would be!

It would probably also free up some more space on the boat for other things like........library/coffee bar!

Good thinking!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter