This is Us- Season six

I just want to know who was marrying who in the cliffhanger. I will be ripping mad if Toby ends up having gotten the shaft after so many years of putting up with Kate and her drama-fest of a family. :mad: And I’ll never look at Sterling K Brown the same again after his villainous role on Mrs. Maisel.

I think we're in for something special with these last episodes. The creator of the show posted this today-a look back to the beginning of the show, his message to his agents when he first finished the script. "Don't ruin the ending" means something big is coming.

Well, it was solid but I guess I'm expecting fireworks with each of the last episodes and it wasn't fireworks.

They are really going to have to unravel the Toby and Kate thing quickly because how do they go from tonight's episode to Kate marrying another guy.
I don't think Kate is marrying the other guy even though they made it look that way at the end of the season last year...

They are really going to have to unravel the Toby and Kate thing quickly because how do they go from tonight's episode to Kate marrying another guy.

Eighteen episodes to do that. And that wedding could be a couple of years out or did we see a sign (age) that it was not? Can not remember.

And their divorce could be a quick decision, due to infidelity.

That's what I thought too. But I think the producers confirmed it. They could just be messing with us.

No, done deal. Producers have said they are divorced, as have Chrissy Metz and Chris Sullivan.

But I believe we always knew that from seasons earlier. Toby's arrival at the fast forward house - it was evident he was not attached in the same way.
I always felt that if Kate had died while married to Toby - note while married as we do not know about Kate - there would have been more of an attachment because he would be a widower with two children. I felt confident that the Pearsons would have done everything to stay attached/keep him in the family as best as he allowed, with that scenario.

He had never been to Kevin's home. And besides that - which could be explained as life, it was evident that there had been both emotional and physical distance for a while.

Last edited:
I don't think Kate is marrying the other guy even though they made it look that way at the end of the season last year...
That's what I thought too. But I think the producers confirmed it. They could just be messing with us.

I thinking it's the British guy from work.

I so loved having this show back and am going to miss it terribly when it's over.

I really appreciate how they connect the past and the present, and the little actors playing the "big 3" kids this year are doing a great job! The steps and connections involved in Rebecca remembering the word caboose were fascinating.

I'm glad Randall was able to let go of the fear of the intruder after court. I can't say I would have gone as far as to bail him out, but I might have been moved enough to find out about the dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter