• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I'm trying to buy Disney GCs on Sam's with walmart GC and it is not giving me an error, but it is not letting me. Has anyone had this issue?

I ordered some yesterday w/ WM GCs. It worked, but the only "glitch" I had was when I copied the GC #, it left off the last number, so I had to manually type the last number on. Otherwise, it went through no problems.

I'm bummed. I did a 200sb survey and it doubled from my level thing but it doesn't count towards your daily goal. I thought it would because I thought the other survey swagups counted. Still happy yo have it but would have met my 2nd goal if it had counted.

I'm bummed. I did a 200sb survey and it doubled from my level thing but it doesn't count towards your daily goal. I thought it would because I thought the other survey swagups counted. Still happy yo have it but would have met my 2nd goal if it had counted.
Those bonuses never count towards your daily goal

I stumbled onto a “double dip” opportunity using Best Buy and SB. I recently purchased a Best Buy gift card in addition to my gas gift card to trigger the $100 spend for SB bonus. Got the 750
SB bonus and pending SBs for the spend. A few days later I used the $50 Best Buy GC to purchase a new coffee pot. I got SB bonus, (250) and pending spend credit on the amount of my purchase even though I paid with the BB gift card. Nice surprise to get double SBs on basically one out of pocket expense

I'm L6 Topaz. I'm bummed I just redeemed for a GC before the promotions went live, so hopefully I'll be able to cash out another before it expires. Positive note though: I just completed a 300SB survey on shopping for facial care products and it doubled from the "Double SB on your next 2 survey completions!"
I started that same survey, I was several pages in, then a page popped up with -please take this on a computer. We are no longer taking any more mobile phone applicants (something like that), so it bumped me out. The terrible thing is, I was on my computer!!! So happy about your double points! I'm also L6, so I was hoping for a double of a high payout. Maybe next one.

Has anyone signed up with Creativebug, Graze and/or Superchewer and had success on receiving the swagbucks? It is showing under shop activity but no amount yet. I did just do it today tho. I take screen shots of everything now. I just don't trust SBs with credits anymore!

Has anyone signed up with Creativebug, Graze and/or Superchewer and had success on receiving the swagbucks? It is showing under shop activity but no amount yet. I did just do it today tho. I take screen shots of everything now. I just don't trust SBs with credits anymore!
Creative bug did not credit for me.

I am having such trouble buying my Disney GC from Sam's online. It will not go through with my Walmart gift cards. I checked their website and they say this:

5. Once the entire amount has been allocated, you will be able to click Continue and complete checkout.

NOTE:

- Member's can also use their Sam's Club eGift Card @ Walmart.com.

- An eGift card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.

I just purchased a GC the other day using an egift card so I am not sure what is going on.

I am having such trouble buying my Disney GC from Sam's online. It will not go through with my Walmart gift cards. I checked their website and they say this:

5. Once the entire amount has been allocated, you will be able to click Continue and complete checkout.

NOTE:

- Member's can also use their Sam's Club eGift Card @ Walmart.com.

- An eGift card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.

I just purchased a GC the other day using an egift card so I am not sure what is going on.

Just chatted online with someone from Sam's and they said the GCs should work. I'm going to try the app

EDIT: It worked on the app. There must be some cookie or something online not working right.

Last edited:
I just hit another $25 this month. I can't get the discounted GC because I already redeemed it. Is there a reason I should do paypal versus another Walmart GC?

I just hit another $25 this month. I can't get the discounted GC because I already redeemed it. Is there a reason I should do paypal versus another Walmart GC?

Dosh. You can transfer PayPal to your checking account then link that card
This.

At the least, you could txfr to Paypal, then use a credit card for 1-2% better return.

Did anyone else do the Dallas Morning News offer through MP? Just wondering how long we have to stay subscribed? For some reason I have lost my screenshot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter