• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Does anyone remember how much the Dollar shave Club was? It was 500 for the trial, and then another 1500(?) for 2 months of shipments? I just got my second month, and no SB yet.. and I can't find the offer now.

Does anyone remember how much the Dollar shave Club was? It was 500 for the trial, and then another 1500(?) for 2 months of shipments? I just got my second month, and no SB yet.. and I can't find the offer now.

They've had a couple offers, unfortunately. I did the "Try any razor for $1" offer, which was supposed to be 2100 SB: 600 for the first box and then 1500 after you stay subscribed for 2 months. The offers say to allow 75 days for the 2nd amount to credit. The current offer is similar but I think it's only 1975sb in total, but it has the same terms I think as the others.

I've put a ticket in because my 75 days was up last week and no SB's... no response on the ticket either, I just sent a 2nd update tonight asking again for a response. Gonna give them another day or so then I'm going to open a new ticket.

Tank top girl is going off this morning! 24 points just from her this morning and she's still going!
Wow, that's amazing! There are very few sightings of her reported these days, and I recall those to be mainly just for one round. I haven't seen her since something like January. :tilt:

They've had a couple offers, unfortunately. I did the "Try any razor for $1" offer, which was supposed to be 2100 SB: 600 for the first box and then 1500 after you stay subscribed for 2 months. The offers say to allow 75 days for the 2nd amount to credit. The current offer is similar but I think it's only 1975sb in total, but it has the same terms I think as the others.

I've put a ticket in because my 75 days was up last week and no SB's... no response on the ticket either, I just sent a 2nd update tonight asking again for a response. Gonna give them another day or so then I'm going to open a new ticket.

I think that's the one I did as well. Is it 75 days after you first sign up or 75 days after your second month?

I think that's the one I did as well. Is it 75 days after you first sign up or 75 days after your second month?

I took it to mean 75 days after you first sign up; that made the most sense to me since the wording said you must stay subscribed *past* 2 months for the additional 1500SB to award. I think that's what most folks here reported as well.

Did the Hulu offer credit instantly? I did it this morning and didn't see anything credit, just want to make sure I get the credit at some point. Thanks!

I did DSC on my account and my fiance's.

After I received my starter box, I went in and changed my shipment to every other month. So I ordered starter box March 15, got a 2nd shipment May 15, and received the additional 1500sb on May 30. Then you can easily go in and pause or cancel the account.

On his account, I ordered the Starter box March 19, and got the 1500sb on June 30. It seemed like they waited until the end of the month after your 75 days. I had put in tickets for both but got the response about letting it credit naturally.

Is it easy to cancel Hulu? Or do you have to call? We already have Netflix and Amazon Prime so don't really need Hulu too. Hard to pass up this offer though.

Hmm. I wonder, Hulu sent me an email for a month free. There's no code so I'm guessing it's tied to my email. I wonder if I can sign up under swagbucks, but use the email from my old Hulu account to get the month free.

Is it easy to cancel Hulu? Or do you have to call? We already have Netflix and Amazon Prime so don't really need Hulu too. Hard to pass up this offer though.

I have a Cancel and Hold button right in my online account page. Seems easy, I put mine on hold without a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter