Those using swagbucks ???

I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything...are there any ncraves that we can just set and they will repeat without babysitting?

I've been doing the wedding and a couple others that you don't have to click on each screen, but at the end you have to get out and back in. Just making sure there's not one right now that will start up again after your initial points are earned.

Thanks!

Interesting thing about my Glade offer...

I submitted the same offer to both SB and MyPoints at the same time. It credited through MyPoints already but was rejected through SB. Then it dawned on me that I had the same exact thing happen with my Pura d'Or offer when I had to submit the receipt for that one through the webpage. It showed that the receipt was "rejected" even though it was obviously in compliance with the terms of the offer. I wonder if there is something in my software that is blocking it up and preventing it from automatically crediting. It's not a huge deal, as long as I remember to follow up, and as long as I eventually get the credits.

Did you use the same receipt? I think MyPoints and SB are owned by the same company, so it may know that it's already been used for a similar offer??

Otherwise, I'm not sure.

So I did the IMVU offer the $40 last week as well. Don't see anything pending yet, but didn't think I would I guess. But, I paid the 9.99 right away, in the hour just before reset time, buying the credits, and the money came out of my bank that next day. It says it could be pending for up to about 24 hours. Well, it's been over a week now and imvu still shows it as pending even though the money has been taken from my bank account. This happen to anyone else? Not sure what to do about it.

My payment came out immediately (credit card, no way was I giving them a bank account number!) And my credits or whatever I bought were immediately available.

I just want to make sure that I'm not missing anything...are there any ncraves that we can just set and they will repeat without babysitting?

I've been doing the wedding and a couple others that you don't have to click on each screen, but at the end you have to get out and back in. Just making sure there's not one right now that will start up again after your initial points are earned.

Thanks!

The ayce (all you can eat) ncraves have been gone over a month and we don't know for sure if they'll come back. Some have had the TV one come back for 1 sb but it didn't sound like it was worth it unless you were running it when you aren't home or sleeping.

Mine is back down to 3SB today ...boo!

Same :(

The ayce (all you can eat) ncraves have been gone over a month and we don't know for sure if they'll come back. Some have had the TV one come back for 1 sb but it didn't sound like it was worth it unless you were running it when you aren't home or sleeping.

I've got the TV one for 1sb but I'm still afraid to start it again. I've tried it a few times and the first round was nearly 30 minutes long... for 1sb. The next round wasn't much better so I haven't had the stomach to let it run for more than 2 rounds. But I got a quick 60sb survey this morning so I'm mostly to my goal, I might give it a go again today and see what happens.

Did anyone else get the email about the Daily Poll Challenge last month? Complete the daily poll for X days and get X SB. Anyone get their points from that yet? Wondering if that will ever happen and I can't find my email on it...

I've got the TV one for 1sb but I'm still afraid to start it again. I've tried it a few times and the first round was nearly 30 minutes long... for 1sb. The next round wasn't much better so I haven't had the stomach to let it run for more than 2 rounds. But I got a quick 60sb survey this morning so I'm mostly to my goal, I might give it a go again today and see what happens.

Ok, reporting back on the "nCrave TV - 50+ SB's" - in 3 hours I've made... 13sb :rolleyes:

I'm working at home today so I did lose some minutes because I set it up in a different browser than I usually use which means I had to add some URL's to the pop up blocker exceptions to keep it moving, but I don't think that made a whole lot of difference. It is running by itself now so that's about the only thing it's got going for it. So far I haven't got the odd 30 minute round yet, maybe that's been removed from the rotation (I hope)

Did anyone else get the email about the Daily Poll Challenge last month? Complete the daily poll for X days and get X SB. Anyone get their points from that yet? Wondering if that will ever happen and I can't find my email on it...

I got the email but no SBs yet-I have been wondering about this myself. Many people posted about the offer and I've not heard of anyone getting their SBs.

Aww man the wedding ncrave is down to 2sb but Telemundo is autorun now. So I guess it evens out but only if Telemundo comes back after running it once. Still have to see if that happens.

Aww man the wedding ncrave is down to 2sb but Telemundo is autorun now. So I guess it evens out but only if Telemundo comes back after running it once. Still have to see if that happens.
Aw too bad about the wedding one! Reviews you can use was 5 and yesterday sometime went down to 3, but still shorter and auto run at least. But good in the telemundo going to auto run, and at beast for now, it's at 5 SB, though that means it probably won't be available much in a row. I see it's about 32 some sec and 15 steps currently.

I just noticed, don't recall the 'Live stream' one with the movie camera on it and the 'Entertaiment' one being autorun before. Wonder if they'll be quick and not have to keep mouse on the page. Can't check any the moment. The BET one is pretty fast at 10 sec per step, not sure how many steps tho, runs in its own window, but tho it doesn't say so, must keep mouse on the page. So fast it doesn't really matter I guess, tho.

ETA : just in case anyone interested, the entertainment one(a pretty purple disco ball), is 12 steps, 44 sec per. And live stream one is about 10 steps, varied 48-60 sec, runs its own window and don't need mouse to stay on the page. And telemundo is but back yet after running once a little while ago. Hopefully soon!
ETA: telemundo back about 45-50 min after using first time.
Hope some find the info helpful for faster running ncrave info.

Last edited:
It stinks the wedding one went down in value, but I've been having luck with rotating between the Discovery one with the basket, Telemundo, and Reviews You Can Use since yesterday evening. I got the BET one to run successfully a couple of times and it was really fast when it worked with 10 second videos.

Team Challenge is coming up. They advertised on the daily poll page but as usual the join page isn't up yet.

And don't forget today is last day for Swago (12PM PT/3PM ET). I was holding out submitting in case by some miracle an awesome, can't miss GC deal pops up that I'd jump at to buy a $50 gift card.... I suspect in a couple hours I'll be submitting my 10sb board :laughing:

OK two things for next week, Swagatines Day Team Challenge and Be Our Valentine’s Collector’s Bills.

Team Challenge page is up, http://www.swagbucks.com/swagatines-day
3 teams this time so 100sb, 50sb, and 25sb swag up rebates. Challenge starts February 12th at 8am PT but the blog post isn't up yet so no official ending time right now.

Also starting Monday, February 12th at 12am PT/3am ET through Sunday, February 18th at 11:59pm/2:59am ET is the collector bills. 6 bills for a 20sb bonus. Blog post here: http://blog.swagbucks.com/2018/02/be-our-valentine-collectors-bills.html
(and you know it's an authentic post because "The new year is almost here! "... I guess they mean Chinese New Year but kinda fail to mention it so it seems an odd way to start off a Valentine's themed promo...)

Does anybody know if there's a way to see if you've already done a certain offer via SBs? I want to jump in on the DSC offer but honestly can't remember if I did it previously or not.

Also, for those that completed the Boxed offer? Did it show as pending before posting? I did a purchase on Feb 3 and it's still not showing anything as pending :(

Does anybody know if there's a way to see if you've already done a certain offer via SBs? I want to jump in on the DSC offer but honestly can't remember if I did it previously or not.

Also, for those that completed the Boxed offer? Did it show as pending before posting? I did a purchase on Feb 3 and it's still not showing anything as pending :(

Not a great way, but you can use the filters on the activity page to narrow it down a bit. In the drop down you should select "Discover" and then can sort the Amount column from highest to lowest. If you still have a lot, you can use the dates to look by month (or week) to see if it it's there. I wish they'd put in a search feature.
Didn't do Boxed, can't help you there.

A couple of my nGage's are 5SB today and they are allowing me to re-run them on occassion. Lifestyle and Discover (I think). Glad I can make some ok SB this February! Trip is coming so soon, I need all I can get!

Oh, no! I ran the basket nCrave and was in a different tab looking around here and when I went back to the nCrave it said that it wasn't crediting due to inactivity! Has this happened to anyone else?

Oh, no! I ran the basket nCrave and was in a different tab looking around here and when I went back to the nCrave it said that it wasn't crediting due to inactivity! Has this happened to anyone else?
I've gotten the message that I'm inactive, but it still credited since it is autorun and the message only showed up when I didn't click the "continue engaging" thing at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter