Those using swagbucks ???

Just did a Revenue Universe 128SB survey about John Deere products/parts since we own a zero turn mower, gator, and tractor. Took about 25 mins. Did not credit and does not even show up in my activity. UGH!!!

Argh, I've been trying to do survey's in the morning so I can make my To-Do list goal for the bonus. I got a quickie one this morning but I just remembered that the Team Challenge starts today at 8amPT/11amET so I missed my 35 team challenge points for it :headache:
I'll be sure to finish the rest of the to-do list after the challenge starts :) With the way videos have been running I'll need every point. Last one I wasn't sure I was going to make the 600 (it got better at the end and I did a whopping 900 something :rolleyes:)

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I did a round of LTG this morning after doing a survey. I just looked to see where I was on my to do list and I didn't get the discover credit for him like I normally do.:confused3

I know that's confusing, but as long as you spend at least $50 in store you get the bonus. I bought a Disney gift card but I also bought a iPhone cable on the same order. I used a couple Swagbucks gift cards and then paid the balance with my credit card, I got the 500 bonus plus whatever the multiplier was at the time on the entire order.

Edit: forgot the key words in italics the first time :)

Quick question, how soon did your SB credit? I am running out to BB today and I am just using my $50 Rewards certificate to buy a $50 Disney gift card. I have my QR code from Swagbucks too. Should I be looking for a shop credit of 2SB/$1 (100 SB) in addition to the 500 SB bonus, or just the 500 SB? I am a little confused...

Did anyone do the Blue Apron offer a couple weeks ago when the offer was at 5000sb? I think it was only like that for a 'flash deal' so maybe 3 hours or so. I still haven't gotten credit and of course, SB's is ignoring me. Just curious if anyone else did that offer and has gotten credit?

Just checking again to see if anybody did the Boxed offer? If so, did you have anything pending before it credited? Thanks!

Just checking again to see if anybody did the Boxed offer? If so, did you have anything pending before it credited? Thanks!

I did boxed. It was pending for about a week and now it says 0. I put in a ticket, but so far have heard nothing. A lot of people on Reddit have had this problem as well.

Heads up that MyPoints has another Glade offer (same as last time). Time to print more coupons. But seriously, the smell of the Hawaiian one is so gross to me. Just need to throw it out. Even not plugged in it is doing me in.

I did boxed. It was pending for about a week and now it says 0. I put in a ticket, but so far have heard nothing. A lot of people on Reddit have had this problem as well.

I did Boxed. Nothing pending, nothing credited :(

Darn it, I guess I'll have to put in my own ticket as well. On the plus side, we discovered we like their toilet paper better than Costco at a lesser price :rotfl: Sorry to hear y'all are currently out of the SBs on the offer as well :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter