Thoughts on my timetable. Updated with confirmed ADRs

The resort buses go directly to MK. But taxis and external buses cannot go to MK. Also, if you catch a bus that goes park to park (EG: AK to MK) you will go to TTC and then have to catch the monorail or boat.

Honestly, I think you'll have time. If you feel you're cutting it, walk out of the International Gateway and over to Boardwalk Villas. This would be no more than a 10 minute walk from Biergarten. Grab a taxi from there to the Contemporary and walk :)

That's very good to know. Do the resort buses go to MK or the TTC?

It seems like there are possible complications with every option. We might just have to roll the dice and pick on the day.

The other option is to move Biergarten to dinner the following night and have a late lunch somewhere in MK .
The downside to this is that it's more expensive and it limits my F&W Festival snacking to one meal instead of two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter