Threats from DVC to move the reservation

Maybe the CM “supervisor” was trying to free up a room for themselves or a friend and you caught them.
Id call member services to check on it to see if they have no idea what you’re talking about or if it in fact is/was an issue.

Is it? And what is it that makes you say "Definite"?

Glad to hear that got it sorted... I guess I just don't trust people as much.

Oh definitely, CM's are mostly all magical people, but its not like it couldn't happen, but I get that the probability would be very low. I also have zero knowledge or experience to know how easy or hard it would be, it was just my first reaction, thankfully it was a computer (or even human error & not malicious). Computers/Technology isn't always the most sensible. ;)
Potentially anything could be the reason. Could be because the King of England needed a room, but as most things its unlikely. Remember trust is a two-way street, and since you are a DVC member (assuming your are) then I would give the CM's that work there a little more credit.

A lot of members have experienced the CM's which really pixie dusted your vacation and then the not so well trained CMs which caused a bit of confusion to say the very least. In many cases, if you get the latter you can always just hang up the phone and call back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter