Thursday Riddle

L107ANGEL said:
Thanks to BFF I am in. But I must say this was not what I expected from you Elaine :rolleyes1

Angel...I told you.....the answer is NOT pervy!!!!!!!!! :teeth: :rotfl2:

(you did however....make me snort my coffee when you told me that) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

lovesmurfs
tu.gif

sheridac said:
Hey Donna and RV!!!

I think we get more that enough Bickering on other threads, don't you??!! :teeth:

RV and I do NOT bicker. I let him pretend that he knows what he's talking about.......and he likes to pretend that he argues with me! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: When really...he knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows that I am always right! :teeth: :banana:

I interrupt this riddle for my 400th post!

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

Upon completion of the appropriate jubilation, please return safely back to your seats and reattach the safety harness. The ride will begin moving momentarily.

Thank you. :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:

(you did however....make me snort my coffee when you told me that) :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
It's not??? I think I need to go re-evaluate my answer. :teeth:

firstmickey said:
RV and I do NOT bicker. I let him pretend that he knows what he's talking about.......and he likes to pretend that he argues with me! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2: When really...he knows that I know that he knows that I know that he knows that I am always right! :teeth: :banana:
Hey!

I know someone else who's EXACTLY like that. Only YOU think he's clever!

RoyalVizier said:
Yo... Nagwing! We aren't bickering!

Bwaahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

RoyalVizier said:
I interrupt this riddle for my 400th post!

:cool1: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

Upon completion of the appropriate jubilation, please return safely back to your seats and reattach the safety harness. The ride will begin moving momentarily.

Thank you. :thumbsup2
Hey!!!

I WAS going to give you all kinds of congrats AND show appropriate jubilation.

But. Then.

You called me nagwing.

So.

Forget it!!!!!

firstmickey said:

My mind goes places you can't imagine :rolleyes1

PM Sent. I think I'm in. If Cliff told me the same joke three weeks ago.

BDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter