Thursday Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Oh, come on now! I think everyone is a little shocked at how bad the Steelers are playing, but team is a bit generous for what that thing is in Cleveland.

I think I can speak for millions of Browns fans when I say that WE aren't shocked at how badly the Steelers are playing. We've always known they had it in them! :rotfl:

(and yes, I'm ignoring the rest of that comment :rolleyes: )

horsegirl said:
Morning And congrats on the wooohooty. It appears that I am in. Roadie, I devote today to you, after your stellar performance behind the scenes yesterday. :smooth: :teeth: :thumbsup2

Awww...I'm so honored!! :blush:

I'd like to thank my mother, who taught me to appreciate the FINER things in life :smooth:

and whoever it was that taught me about Google! :teeth:

Wow, I arrived well after the wooooo hooooty, but congrats. I had to take the time to cipher out the riddle :)

And of course they are going to the adult Bambi - it is a stag film, after all.

hiwaygal said:
Awww...I'm so honored!! :blush:

I'd like to thank my mother, who taught me to appreciate the FINER things in life :smooth:

and whoever it was that taught me about Google! :teeth:

Well who did teach you about googling? :smooth: :teeth:

My head hurts from Helen's riddle.

:sunny: :wave: Hello Riddlers!

Wow, not even close to lunch and we are past a WOOO HOOOTY already. My first PM has been sent, and I am sure there will be more :teeth:

You are awfully close there Kirsten...

Joe
tu.gif

I think the fireworks are going to start when Donna sees some of the recents comments about her dearly departed team :teeth:

jw50 said:
I think the fireworks are going to start when Donna sees some of the recents comments about her dearly departed team :teeth:

I don't know...she was pretty mad at them earlier...

L107ANGEL said:

yeah, on Monday someone asked about the Steeler Mickey in her siggie and she explained why she took him out.

I totally understand her frustration.

ETA: as much as the Steelers and Browns are 'rivals' the fans know that part of that is because we are so much alike...the Cities, their heritage, etc. That would include the heartaches of our favorite teams. Although, I think the Browns have had a bit more heartache than...well...anyone! :rotfl:

hiwaygal said:
ETA: as much as the Steelers and Browns are 'rivals' the fans know that part of that is because we are so much alike...the Cities, their heritage, etc. That would include the heartaches of our favorite teams. Although, I think the Browns have had a bit more heartache than...well...anyone! :rotfl:
Yeah...some people here compare being a fan of the Cubs with being a fan of the Yankees. I don't get that one either.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...some people here compare being a fan of the Cubs with being a fan of the Yankees. I don't get that one either.

That would be baseball, right?

That's like Martian to me ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
That would be baseball, right?

That's like Martian to me ;) :teeth:
I'll break it down then...the one team has actually won the grand prize numerous times, and the other is going on almost 100 years of not.

hiwaygal said:
yeah, on Monday someone asked about the Steeler Mickey in her siggie and she explained why she took him out.

I totally understand her frustration.

Ok, girlfriend, hot santa guy pic in the straw or not....comparing me to a Browns fan is just well....unforgivable! :teeth: Our city is nothing like that mistake by the lake! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Im ignoring Duck... :teeth:

And Joey...I saw that!!!!! :p

see, Spike...all these people on the list above you now! ;)

firstmickey said:
Ok, girlfriend, hot santa guy pic in the straw or not....comparing me to a Browns fan is just well....unforgivable! :teeth: Our city is nothing like that mistake by the lake! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Im ignoring Duck... :teeth:

And Joey...I saw that!!!!! :p

see, Spike...all these people on the list above you now! ;)

You know...I was TRYIN' to be nice...and REASONABLE...and did you forget to take a shower this morning?!?!?!?! ;)

The North Coast is a fine area...nowhere near "the Pitts". :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter