Thursday Riddle

helenabear

<font color=deeppink>There is hope for the helples
Hi y'all! PM me when you get the answer to this :)

Recently, Snow White's seven dwarfs met up with three of their friends and went to the cinema to see Bambi. From the clues below, can you determine the order in which they stood in the ticket queue?

Grumpy was in front of Dopey. Stumpy was behind Sneezy and Doc. Doc was in front of Droopy and Happy. Sleepy was behind Stumpy, Smelly and Happy. Happy was in front of Sleepy, Smelly and Bashful. Bashful was behind Smelly, Droopy and Sleepy. Sneezy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was in front of Grumpy, Stumpy and Sneezy. Dopey was in front of Droopy. Sleepy was in front of Grumpy and Bashful. Dopey was behind Sneezy, Doc and Sleepy. Stumpy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was behind Doc.

Good Morning Elaine....Good Morning Riddlers!

I have to get out my pencil for this one! :wave:

:eek: After many moons away from the Riddle, this is what I come back too? :eek:

Where are those nice little boxes with letters inside that form words or phrases? ;)

Good Morning Sunhines. :sunny: I need more then a pencil for this one :confused3 Duck?

helenabear said:
Grumpy was in front of Dopey. Stumpy was behind Sneezy and Doc. Doc was in front of Droopy and Happy. Sleepy was behind Stumpy, Smelly and Happy. Happy was in front of Sleepy, Smelly and Bashful. Bashful was behind Smelly, Droopy and Sleepy. Sneezy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was in front of Grumpy, Stumpy and Sneezy. Dopey was in front of Droopy. Sleepy was in front of Grumpy and Bashful. Dopey was behind Sneezy, Doc and Sleepy. Stumpy was in front of Dopey. Smelly was behind Doc.

Okay so.... I of the anal brain am struggling with this Riddle. When the Riddle says "in front of", does that mean directly in front of or somewhere in front of? :blush:

Im struggling with that too, RV. I don't think it means directly in front of the person listed. Some of them aren't working out either. :scratchin:

Well, considering they list two at once at some point being in front of or behind, it can't be directly now, can it? ;)

I'll give one more hint (I know I love these, and probably many hate them for the reasons I love them ;))). No one is in front of Doc :)

At some point today I'm going to need my brain for important things (like what am I going to have for lunch). If I use up all of my daily allowance on this riddle, it will just cause havoc in my life.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
At some point today I'm going to need my brain for important things (like what am I going to have for lunch). If I use up all of my daily allowance on this riddle, it will just cause havoc in my life.
I take it you won't be sending me a mint :confused3

I dont think these little people care to wait in line. I bet as soon as the theater opens...they make a mad rush for it and cram their way in!

I'm sorry to disappoint humanity, but I have to throw in the towel on this one. I just don't have the devotion to the dwarves and their friends that you all have. I don't care if they ever see Bambi. It'll scar them for life anyway...

RoyalVizier said:
:
Where are those nice little boxes with letters inside that form words or phrases? ;)
Those are usually on Monday's :) when it's my day cause I like a nice easy riddle.

I'm not in.....I think I'll have to live w/o a TU until my brain wakes up.......and frankly that could take a while :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter