Thursday Riddle

That one was making me go
th33mizanim.gif

Fortunately there are charitable people in the DIS world.............and I'm in. :thumbsup2

RoyalVizier said:
Dyan leads and now all of the sudden the TU's start appearing. Curiouser and curiouser. ;)

I sure wish I would have a sudden epiphany as to the dwarf order of the day. :rolleyes:
Hmmm... if y'all are gonna share, quit forgettin Doc :p

It is sad but even snow white needed help with this one!
Mmmmm love those mints beofre breakfast!
Had a lil angel on my shoulder :rolleyes1

Yeah, I COULD be in, but it would be cheating, but then I'd be encouraging this type of thing and where would we be? Don't say I didn't warn you if Pluto needs help solving Pi to the 1000th point for some odd reason one morning when you wake up.

Who needs Doc anyway? I don't see a pharmacy anywhere in that movie, so what good is he? :confused3

Doc is apparently the perviest one since he is in front of the line!! Just sayin :rolleyes1

HI Riddlers. I'm not in yet. But I wanted to greet you all and wish you a happy Thursday. I'm going into work late, so it's gonna be a happy day for me! :sunny:

It's always those in those higher up positions you gotta watch.

I'm trying this with no mints. We'll see.

paigevz said:
Who needs Doc anyway? I don't see a pharmacy anywhere in that movie, so what good is he? :confused3

I think I read somewhere that they edited out the part when Flower accidently ingested some psychedilic mushrooms and thought that the clover grew legs and were after his stripe.

RoyalVizier said:
I think I read somewhere that they edited out the part when Flower accidently ingested some psychedilic mushrooms and thought that the clover grew legs and were after his stripe.
What did you have for breakfast and are you planning to share with the rest of the class :rotfl2: ?

RoyalVizier said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

RoyalVizier said:
Why? They didn't edit the hallucinations out of Dumbo.............. :confused3

Toot Sweet said:
HI Riddlers. I'm not in yet. But I wanted to greet you all and wish you a happy Thursday. I'm going into work late, so it's gonna be a happy day for me! :sunny:
Have you ever seen the signs of internet addiction? Missing work is one of them.

Oh crap...no time for an intervention right now...gotta get going.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Have you ever seen the signs of internet addiction? Missing work is one of them.

Are you in yet? :confused3

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

I tried to print something this morning and had trouble so I had to restart my computer. AOL told me I had spent 873 minutes online. But that's cause I forgot to turn off my computer yesterday and it was on all night long. :teeth:

Okay, I'm finally in! Thanks, Paige!

P.S. RoyalVisier.... :furious: ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter