Thursday Riddle

Lars624 said:
I'm not in.....I think I'll have to live w/o a TU until my brain wakes up.......and frankly that could take a while :rotfl:

Yeah, I'm okay without a TU as well. I've gone this long without one. Why should today be any different? :confused:

Doc...followed by a bunch of little people....led them all into the movies singing HI HO....and Bashful brought up the end because he was too embarrassed by all of those antics!

AM I right????? :confused3

firstmickey said:
Doc...followed by a bunch of little people....led them all into the movies singing HI HO....and Bashful brought up the end because he was too embarrassed by all of those antics!

AM I right????? :confused3

Ditto that!

I'm still stuck on the fact that they're going to see Bambi (the G rated one). They live in the forest. Can't they just sit out on their front lawn in some chairs, drink beer, and observe nature? I'm sure some wildlife would be by in a snap. :teeth:

One last little hint... yes I solve my riddles before I do them myself.

Try doing them with who is in front of who first, then rearrange a couple in the middle with the clues as who is listed behind. At least that is how I did it to figure it out. I know this one isn't impossible!

Dyan
leader.gif

RoyalVizier said:
Ditto that!

I'm still stuck on the fact that they're going to see Bambi (the G rated one). They live in the forest. Can't they just sit out on their front lawn in some chairs, drink beer, and observe nature? I'm sure some wildlife would be by in a snap. :teeth:
This is a great question which leads me to believe that Duck is right, as much as it pains me to say that, and its not the G rated version. Really makes you think what those little guys are into huh ;)

Ok....after painful thinking and scratching with my pencil...I am IN!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

didn't hurt to pm Dyan either! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
Ok....after painful thinking and scratching with my pencil...I am IN!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Dyan and my BFF tell me I am in :thumbsup2

Good morning riddlers.
Hmmm somehow I have never heard of Smelly :rotfl2:
I dont think I will get this one solved before work.
So, how is everyone?

snowwite said:
Good morning riddlers.
Hmmm somehow I have never heard of Smelly :rotfl2:
I dont think I will get this one solved before work.
So, how is everyone?

HEY....can't you keep those dwarves in line? If anyone should know this...it should be YOU! ;)

L107ANGEL said:
This is a great question which leads me to believe that Duck is right, as much as it pains me to say that, and its not the G rated version. Really makes you think what those little guys are into huh ;)
Oh that is bad,bad,bad! I like it. :lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

firstmickey said:

Hmmmm... :scratchin

Dyan leads and now all of the sudden the TU's start appearing. Curiouser and curiouser. ;)

I sure wish I would have a sudden epiphany as to the dwarf order of the day. :rolleyes:

will attempt this later, if tootsie goes for a nap!

cami
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter