Thursday Riddle

ProudMom
tu.gif

Too bad the boards aren't acting strange again today or maybe my answer could be sent before I actually know it.

Morning! After a brief hiatus from the riddle forum I believe I am in again. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Loubon said:
Too bad the boards aren't acting strange again today or maybe my answer could be sent before I actually know it.
:rotfl:

Morning everyone. Pm sent and I am in. I also need to go to the barn to feed my horses.

Loubon said:

Lou, you look so nice today. Now if I just had a camera, I could take your picture! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Lou, you look so nice today. Now if I just had a camera, I could take your picture! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Well I am sure he'd give you the shirt off his back to do that.... :teeth:

never tried it although it can't be too unlike wheatabix.. or it's equally uninspiring counterpart oatiebix
yum...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter