Thursday Riddle

Now Angel send money why on earth send money would you think that anyone send money would even attempt subliminal send money messages?

alabamaalan said:
Now Angel send money why on earth send money would you think that anyone send money would even attempt subliminal send money messages?
:rotfl:

As long as we are in the lobby, let's go see a seasonal film.

This is in cineplex 1

Santmar3.jpg

People.....this is some weak riddle week! what the quah is going on around here???? :confused3 :teeth:

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

firstmickey said:
People.....this is some weak riddle week! what the quah is going on around here???? :confused3 :teeth:

Is that a typo or are you trying to say something? This is the best I could do for you.
B00007L4P2.jpg

alabamaalan said:
Now Angel send money why on earth send money to TwinkieMama would you think that anyone send money to TwinkieMama would even attempt subliminal send money to TwinkieMama messages?

:teeth:

Just in case anyone wants to send me a Christmas Card or anything:

TwinkieMama
124 Hostess Way
Cream Filling, SC 24680

I don't know TM, I understand there are a lot of nutcakes in that area and don't think it woud be delivered.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Is that a typo or are you trying to say something? This is the best I could do for you.
B00007L4P2.jpg
Its a word for a fish Duck :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:

Must be because I wasnt here :teeth:
But I am baaaack.......
I just got home minus my gallbladder. I've been in the hospital since Sunday and the hospital had (gasp) no internet access. :rotfl:
I tried to send my PM twice but it timed out.Hopefully you got it.

snowwite said:
Must be because I wasnt here :teeth:
But I am baaaack.......
I just got home minus my gallbladder. I've been in the hospital since Sunday and the hospital had (gasp) no internet access. :rotfl:
Welcome back :grouphug:

alabamaalan said:
I don't know TM, I understand there are a lot of nutcakes in that area and don't think it woud be delivered.

now just exactly what are you afraid of ?

this
2929210616.jpg

or this?

19874512.jpg

snowwite, no PM here... I've heard many having troubles. Glad to see you are back though. Since I am sure you would have gotten it, here is your TU ;)

tu.gif

TwinkieMama said:
:teeth:

Just in case anyone wants to send me a Christmas Card or anything:

TwinkieMama
124 Hostess Way
Cream Filling, SC 24680

Christmas card on its way! Though I thought SC zip codes were in the 29000 range, not the 24000 range... :confused3

Mnementh said:
Christmas card on its way! Though I thought SC zip codes were in the 29000 range, not the 24000 range...

Since Mrs R is not here, I will clue you in, that isnt her real address ;)

L107ANGEL said:
Since Mrs R is not here, I will clue you in, that isnt her real address ;)

Quick Dragonboy...maybe you can still steam that stamp off!!! :rotfl:

D'oh! I thought a place called Cream Filling sounded too good to be true...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter