Thursday Riddle

Well got all confused just trying to get on the site so I have given up on that as a bad job... probably a good thing too what with my addictive personality... I may never have done anything else ever again..

Well got all confused just trying to get on the site so I have given up on that as a bad job... probably a good thing too what with my addictive personality... I may never have done anything else ever again..

Yeah, you're right. You probably wouldn't. That's one of the most addicting things I've ever done. (But that doesn't mean it's cultish) ;)

Hey scouse look what I found... it's a keyboard from your part of the world...
keyb-scouser.jpg

LOL, I almost made that same post!

So instead I'll just say WOW

jenandthetwinkie.jpg

that is one hot Twinkie ;)

True, and we Alabamians speak slower too, so that also holds me back. :)

Alan!!!!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

you promised me you wouldn't post that picture!

I mean, wow, I look over done!

(Note to Junior Mint: this is an attempt at witty repartee with Mr. Bama. I am not in that picture nor would Alan have my picture nor would I post my actual address on a public message board.)

Oooh...someone a little sensitive???

:goodvibes :cloud9: :goodvibes :cloud9: :goodvibes :cloud9:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Fourteen more to go, people! We've gotta hustle!

Do do do do do do do do do, do do do do do do do do do, Do the Hustle! :dancer:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOTYHOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
Congrats Twinks ( I hope you don't mind me calling you that. Domenic has taken to ending everyone's names with 's' lately and it's caught on :rotfl: )

Oh...and :cheer2: TOOOOOOOOOOOTY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY:cheer2:

LOL, I almost made that same post!

So instead I'll just say WOW

jenandthetwinkie.jpg

that is one hot Twinkie ;)

:sad2: :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter