Thursday Thriddle

Lars624

<font color=magenta>Riddle Goddess<br><font color=
Good Morning :wave:

Elaine's having internet problems so I'm subbing for her today

puzzle180.gif

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: wrong guess sent :thumbsup2 Grammy, lead us astray ;)

Donna
anipilot.gif

I'm gonna be out quite a bit today so the TUs might be a bit delayed

1st guess sent. Really a 1st glance guess!

May or may not be in :rolleyes:

For some reason my PM button is broken today or else I'd be so in. That one is so easy my dog barked it out when he saw it, but I'm having tech problems here so I can't actually submit a guess yet.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
For some reason my PM button is broken today or else I'd be so in. That one is so easy my dog barked it out when he saw it, but I'm having tech problems here so I can't actually submit a guess yet.
I PMed you to see if you could reply to it with your answer

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Uh huh. Sounds pretty lame if you ask me. :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Uh huh. Sounds pretty lame if you ask me. :teeth:
I could have just posted the answer here but that would have ruined the fun for everyone because once the riddle is over, the whole thread comes crashing down.

Luckily it seemed to be a hardware conflict with my mouse that I fixed and my PMs are working again.

Well I am going here
Ribaute%20Cathary%20attic.jpg

and here
ebay.gif

and here
grocery.gif

but because I likes ya I will send you all here

osborne_lights_02_holland.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter